xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sacraficer

Difference Between Canadians And Americans topic title explains everything

I AM AMERICANWassup...I'm not particularly intelligent, open-minded, or well-liked. And I don't live in a safe place, eat a balanced diet, or drive very well. I don't know Shakespeare, Da Vinci or Gutenberg,although I'm pretty sure they were American.I drink beer, not water, I am outspoken, not opinionated, Guns settle disputes, not discussions. Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing, And it's pronounced RUFF, not ROOF.I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack, unless I go somewhere. Burger King IS fine dining. Washing after peeing is for LOSERS, Twinkies and Moon Pies ARE GOOD for breakfast, I have a SHED, NOT a GARAGE, and WWF ACTION IS REAL!The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the ONLY country in the world,The FIRST nation of IGNORANCE, And the BEST part of SOUTH AMERICA!! MY NAME IS JIM-BOB, I am married to my sister, AND I AM AMERICAN!!!!!!!I AM CANADIAN(clears Throat) Hey...I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader... and I don't live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dogsled... and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I'm certain they're really, really nice.I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English & French, NOT American. and I pronounce it 'ABOUT', NOT 'A BOOT'. I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peace keeping, NOT policing. DIVERSITY, NOT assimilation, AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.A TOQUE IS A HAT, A CHESTERFIELD IS A COUCH,AND IT IS PRONOUNCED 'ZED' NOT 'ZEE', 'ZED'!!! CANADA IS THE SECOND LARGEST LANDMASS!THE FIRST NATION OF HOCKEY! AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!MY NAME IS JOE!! AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. Banned.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

you put it in your own words eh?

then i guess these sites are just a coincidence?

that is the whold first page of google when searching for

I'm not particularly intelligent, open-minded, or well-liked. And I don't live in a safe place, eat a balanced diet, or drive very well. I don't know Shakespeare, Da Vinci or Gutenberg,although I'm pretty sure they were American.

i have reported this to a mod, and it should be amended soon

if you read the Xisto readme, it also says that even if you summarize an artice from somewhere, you still must put it in quotes... the only thing out of quotes should be somthing that you come up with on your own entirely!
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

long story short: canadian customs officials are mean and want better pay so are mean to people entering the country. american customs officials are nice, generous, and like their jobs.

Canada's hellllla cool, dude!!! I'm an American, and I love Canada. What's up with people saying that Canda sucks and stuff like that, it's so untrue. Plus, I love Canadian accents/ways_of_talking. I wish that I could talk that way... It's so cool. haha. =p

i have reported this to a mod, and it should be amended soon
if you read the Xisto readme, it also says that even if you summarize an artice from somewhere, you still must put it in quotes... the only thing out of quotes should be somthing that you come up with on your own entirely!

Whoa... take it easy there man, Im sure the guy had no intention of ripping off this fine piece of intellectual property from someone else just to make himself famous... no need to be so strict and threatening!!!

This is a post for fun for chrissakes... no need to report anything!! Just remind the man, dont go on telling him how you are going to report and show him just because he broke the forum rules...

Btw trave-uk, no such piece for uk-ers, or at least none found at the above weblinks.

Yes.Americans like drinking weak beer and having cook outs and going toball games.They don't go to university,they go to college.They go to Mcdonalds for a burger,not a hamburger.They like football not that game played by a bunch of pansies.Americans don't know what cricket is,but they'invented' baseball.When the U.S dollar is doing good they are all in Canada andin great moods.When the U.S dollar is down you see very few of themand they are all very sad.They call themselves Americans,but to Canadians they are from the states.

The American statement is nowhere near true. Sure, you're going to find some people who are like that, but there are plenty of others who are the complete opposite. I don't aruge the fact that the post was a slight bit entertaining, but it was more offensive than funny.

ha ha ha. i thought the american statement was very funny (and true!) lol.
Have you got one for us brits?

My two cents. Americans are used to driving on multi-lane highways with some amount of traffic moving along while Canadians often drive on two-lane highways either alone or a lot of traffic in a single lane. Americans live in vinyl-siding homes or stucco homes while Canadians live in wood-siding homes with bear visitors at times.

I See no difference whatsoever both attitudes stink and both spell the same, no offence to americans and canadians both you are all the same to me and most people in europe. only difference one has a queen and one has a president and one allows people to shoot each other and one does not, but who cares this post was done years ago {don't know why it was top of the list} .ps. this is not supposed to cause offence whatsoever.