xisto Community
Chez

Halo 1 Or Halo 2?

My opinion is that HALO 1 was a kind of revolution, but HALO 2 is almost the same game, but through the hole game you have i feeling that you have seen it already before...

As far as favoriting goes, i go with Halo2, mainly cuz i own so much at it lol. Anyway, i like the it graphics wise and game play wise. I also like Halo 1 but still it just gets annoying and the already made solutions in Halo2 aren't in Halo1. So yeah, but i look forward to halo 3 mainly because it revamps Halo 2 and Halo 1. Yay for Assault rifle!

I never played halo 2 online before,but i did play the first halo online and it was lots of fun. I did however play both of them through their campaigns.Here goes R.K's list of important differences between Halo and Halo 2Halo1.The graphics in the first Halo were better than Halo 2.(if you zoom in with your scope you will notice the textures do not distort as they do in halo 2)2.The first Halo had a great story beginning to end and left me wanting more.3.The game seemed flawless.4.I was satisfied with the weapons in haloHalo 21.The game had very noticeable blemishes with the graphics.(but they used a lot more shaders in halo 2 making me feel more immersed in the game) 2.Great beginning to the story but the ending seemed cheesy in my eyes, and I wish the beginning of the story had been told in a better graphical setting.3.The game did not seem flawless but i felt they made up for it with all the great game play enhancements they made.4.I was sorta disappointed with some of the weapons but then some i liked even more than the original.This just my point of view on the differences between halo and halo 2.

Halo 1 for PC will always be better because1) Halo 1 pistol pwns2)Feul Rod gun3)Grunts DO talk in campaign just listen4)Invincible vehicles5)Longer campaign6)More originality7)Harder(chiefs armor is weaker making it harder)8)Its on a pCNuff Said.