xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Avalon

Sotw #44 Voting Voting thread

Post your votes for entries in SOTW #44 here. Please include a reason for your vote and use the voting format shown below. Mich, unfortunately your entry does not comply with the size restrictions and is disqualified.

Rules:

Sig size: Between 250 to 350 pixels wide and 100 to 150 pixels high

Brush Style: Freestyle

Color: To match your render if one is used

Render: Optional

Text: The name of the season your sig depicts AND your name (your forum name)

Other effects: Optional

kilew

Posted Image

KuBi

Posted Image

DjLuki

Posted Image

Johnny

Posted Image

Saint_Michael

Posted Image

Avalon

Posted Image

delivi

Posted Image

Edgecoc

Posted Image

Lots of entries to choose from again, it going to be a tough choice. Here's the voting format.

kilew [0]

KuBi [0]

DjLuki [0]

Johnny [0]

Saint_Michael [0]

Avalon [0]

delivi [0]

Edgecoc [0]

kilew [0]KuBi [0]
DjLuki [0]
Johnny [0]
Saint_Michael [0]
Avalon [1]
delivi [0]
Edgecoc [0]

it was a bit of a hard decision this time, but avalons stuck out at me, it gets all of the colors of autum, or fall whatever you want to call it, i like the leaves being in there it trueley shows fall

umm i think his text for his name could have been little bigger though

overall good job everyone!

kilew [0]KuBi [0]
DjLuki [0]
Johnny [0]
Saint_Michael [1]
Avalon [1]
delivi [0]
Edgecoc [0]

I vote for Saint_Michael's. The mosaic sorta look was great and really brought out the different colors of fall. And even though the text isn't that great it is still better then all the other sig's text.

kilew [0]

KuBi [0]

DjLuki [0]

Johnny [0]

Saint_Michael [1]

Avalon [1]

delivi [1]

Edgecoc [0]

Hmm. too bad, so sad, my entry was disqualified. I guess I added a 1 pixel border and forgot about the increase in size. ;) But, then I can vote on this one. Hurray. :) My vote goes to delivi. I think the sig catches the theme beautifully, especially that sunset. And I like what was done with the name delivi text effect.

wow...season theme!! all of them are fairly nice...

off the bat,kilew's work is quite different from others especially the dressing of the render is much pair the real winter;i like those feeling and border is cool for that.besides this,Edgecoc's fall sig is very nice as well,only the name text looks not very well IMO.well,cong to all nice sigs and my vote to my first opt: kilew.

kilew [1]

KuBi [0]

DjLuki [0]

Johnny [0]

Saint_Michael [1]

Avalon [1]

delivi [1]

Edgecoc [0]

I vote for Johnny. His sig is the one of two that actually has the sig feel to me imo. Although the others look niced especially avalon and S_M, But Johnny's was the only one that stood out to me.

kilew [1]

KuBi [0]

DjLuki [0]

Johnny [1]

Saint_Michael [1]

Avalon [1]

delivi [1]

Edgecoc [0]

There are some beautiful ones there, but if I have to choose one, I?ll go with Edgecoc?s one. I think it?s one of the most symbolic and it reveals perfectly well the colours of autumn, with those pinky reds and colourful browns. The fonts could be better though. I also like kilew?s winter and delivi?s summer.

kilew [1]

KuBi [0]

DjLuki [0]

Johnny [1]

Saint_Michael [1]

Avalon [1]

delivi [1]

Edgecoc [1]

This is a really tough choice. All of the sigs portray their chosen season very well, but personally I think Avalon's is the best, because it has a more traditional look to it and the colours work very well with my mental images of autumn.

kilew [1]

KuBi [0]

DjLuki [0]

Johnny [1]

Saint_Michael [1]

Avalon [2]

delivi [1]

Edgecoc [1]

kilew [1]KuBi [0]
DjLuki [0]
Johnny [1]
Saint_Michael [2]
Avalon [2]
delivi [1]
Edgecoc [1]

My vote goes to Saint_Michael cus it`s the best in my look! I would like to vote for kubi, but I don`t like his font...
Edited by tempest (see edit history)

My vote goes to S_M as well. I like the colors and the lighting in it. It fits quite well with his chosen theme: "fall".

kilew [1]KuBi [0]
DjLuki [0]
Johnny [1]
Saint_Michael [3]
Avalon [2]
delivi [1]
Edgecoc [1]

what a strange way to vote... anyone here heard of a poll? (the automatic ones, not where you have to do the counting)

It is done this way because people vote anonymously in a poll without a matching posted reason for their vote. This way you have to record your vote and post the required reason at the same time.

delivi you have captured my heart! <_< Your sig render reminds me so much of Dominican Republic I once visited. It was 10 glorious days of my summer. And when I looked at your sig the memories of my trip poured right out. Not only I like the way you picked summer night's sky, your blend and balance of colors captured the essence of summer nights. Excellent work! You have my vote.

PS is there anyway you can make that into high quality windows desktop background? I would love to have that in my computer :ph34r:

kilew [1]KuBi [0]
DjLuki [0]
Johnny [1]
Saint_Michael [3]
Avalon [2]
delivi [2]
Edgecoc [1]

Voting is closed. Congratulations to Saint_Michael for winning this SOTW with 3 votes. Here is the winning sig again.Posted Image

SM, here is your tab

Posted Image

PRIZES AWARD/TRASFER1st Place: saint_michael 15 Credits2nd Place: Avalon, Delivi 10 Credits3rd Place: Johnny 5 Credits (kilew and Edgecoc cannot receive hosting credits until they are hosted with Xisto :ph34r: )Phew... I'm running very low on credits. That's it, no more credits transfer/award from me :( SOTW starter should now consider wisely with credit award situation <_<