xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hadi

Banner Request

Please I need a banner for my site, I don't know if this is forbidden but I will give credits (up to 25) for the one who will do it for me. If that is not acceptable then I am really sorry. Ok I want a flash banner in .swf format. I want it with a preloader in percentage, picture: your choice (creepy creatures, clouds...), color: fainting light blue and red, 3D effects: Yes, please, Font: monotype Corsiva, text: Hadi's Universe. When the preloader finishes loading I want the banner to have a shiny light, and then the light will disappear so that the content of the banner appears.Again I am sorry if transferring credits for doing a difficult banner is forbidden.Thank you.

Notice from Avalon:
Moved post to banner requests. Even though this is a request for a 'flash' banner, it is still a banner request. As for giving a person credits for making the banner, while it is not necessary, as far as I am aware there is no reason why you can't do it. Keep in mind you must have 30 more credits than the credits you are transferring to the other member.