xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Ww Iii?

it seems like tensins are rising between US and North Korea. I read an article today that north korea said that if it was attacked it was going to start a nuclear war. Also iran is not giving up either.. im thinking that these two nations are going to join up together and start a miserable war, nuclear war, and we know that iraq, the militants will be on their side as well and all other terrorists. Do you think anything is going to happen and how can these comments be taken by US and the EU? and all other allie nations. North Korea is a pretty strong country in my opinion. Hopefully those dumbs can just come to reality and let go of the dam nuclear. I guess in this modern world, wha makes a country powerful is nbuclear. not wil only innocent people die but our planet could be in danger as well. How can you attack N.Korea now, how can u make other countries give up Nuclear WEAPONS??

One has to realize the United States has great authority given to it by housing the world's largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. This threat gives it power, I doubt N. Korea would ever use it's weapons in reality, because then it would lose it's greatest power, the threat of using nuclear weapons. N. Korea is using survival tactics, the US has it's eye on N. Korea for a long time now, battle plans ready. This is their protection from a military takeover by the United States of America government. You are also horribly wrong by assuming terrorists would allign themselves purely with N. Korea and Iraq. It would be a terrible mistake for terrorits to assist a nuclear assult as the end results would punish them likewise, not with a retaliation, but with the global effects. In fact I surmise terrorits will rise in revolt against against any power getting close to using nukes.Not to mention the inherrent suicide invovled in the attack. Constant ballistic nuclear subs patrol the world's oceans, along with carriers which are basically mobile airbases.

I doubt N. Korea would ever use it's weapons in reality, because then it would lose it's greatest power, the threat of using nuclear weapons.

quite the contrary

they are seriously debating on using them.. there is a ship in the middle of the ocean close to N. Korea because N. Korea has come to close to attacking with their nukes :)

i know this because i have family on the ship

Tension is growing between the United States and EVERYBODY!!! WWIII is definitely coming, if not already started in Iraq =p

If there was one, china would side with N korea and Iran. US, UK, most of europe, australia. I dunno, US side could win (nuclear weapons) but the other side will do some damage with their nukes..

If there was one, china would side with N korea and Iran. US, UK, most of europe, australia. I dunno, US side could win (nuclear weapons) but the other side will do some damage with their nukes..

I think they can only do damage to US allies, because none of themr eally have the weapons to hurt the us at home, because here they have those defense missiles that can itercept the missles. iran alreayd told what they're gonna do, they are goig to destroy israel, N.KOREA will hit South Korea, China maybe hit Japan, if they are on our side. Russia is also taking the side of N.Korea and China. You can easily defeat russia, they are very pooor, if you just stop giivng them money, they will give up. The allies can whoop them but its jsut that many people will die. And if it does start, US will have more support by european counties this time against korea than they did in iraq so.