xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
needofadvice

Secret Admiration Help

Recently, I've fallen in love with a girl that I only see 3 times a week. This is also complicated by the fact that I don't know her address and I'm too shy to talk to her in front of everyone. I have considered duct taping something to their car, on a door probably, but it might set off a car alarm or something. It almost might be too obvious.Please help me as I'm new to dating and I have no way to find out the requested information.

Well, it's going to be awfully hard to find out the requested information if you're afraid to talk to her in front of people. I don't see why this would be. That would be the simple way through things. If perhaps you could talk to her in person, just as a normal person, not as an admirer, so you can get her phone number. Then during a phone conversation you can get the rest of the information that you want. Therefore, no one will be around when you ask any of the questions and get the information that you're seeking.But if you're really not wanting to talk to this person AT ALL in public, then how much do you really like them? Apparently not enough to overcome your shyness, right? I say, make a stand, and overcome your shyness. Because, perhaps if you can show her that you can talk to her in public, then it will be more attractive, than a note on her car door, which I do not recommend, by the way. Notes on car doors usually do not have good results. Or so I would imaginge so.I really think the only way in this situation is you have to overcome your fear and really talk to this person. If not, then you can either leave a message somewhere other than the car door. Or if you're in public, you can tap her on the shoulder or something and tell her to meet you somewhere vacant and you can talk to her there. But you said you've only seen this girl three times, right? So, I'm not sure where you see her, I imagine that the environment in which you execute these "operations" would be very important in what plan you will choose.Anyway, best of luck, I'm sorry I couldn't be of much help. Just as an overview, I highly recommend talking to her, but if you can't (which is understandable), then I recommend a note that's not on her car or anything, perhaps slip her a note, don't leave it somewhere for everyone to see. You've gotta make sure she gets it, and only she gets it.Good luck!

Three times a week?, Change that around, and ask if she wants to go out some time to the movies etc. Talking in public to her, well your going to end up having to do so, why not make it now?If your shy, she will notice, if yu then talk to her, she'll regonise that you ahve overcome the courage to talk her, and thats whats going to appeal to her... 'Oh, he was amazing to come talk to me', is what she is going to be thinking. Would you rather her think... 'What a complete idiot!'. Your Choice.... Take Classes in Confidence or something. :)

If your shy, she will notice, if yu then talk to her, she'll regonise that you ahve overcome the courage to talk her, and thats whats going to appeal to her... 'Oh, he was amazing to come talk to me', is what she is going to be thinking. Would you rather her think... 'What a complete idiot!'. Your Choice.... Take Classes in Confidence or something. :)

Exactly! I agree completely. Also, I agree with the "just talk to her as a normal person." I used to be the same way. Not quite sure what situation this is in so can't say exactly - high school or college, perhaps... I dunno... Girls aren't mean and evil for the most part - they'll be nice. I had a friend ask out a girl he had absolutely no chance with... he's kinda a dork, if you get what I mean, and I don't even think he'd mind me saying that... (and honestly, that's being nice) Anyway, she said no, but she was absolutely gracious about it and all nice and said "maybe some other time, I'm gonna be with friends then, etc." and all that stuff, but my point is she won't tear your heart out or embarass you in front of everyone... that first step's a big step - just take it.

Thank you for your help. The talking to her idea seems good but she seems to leave pretty quickly. I don't know why and I'm not sure what would be the best way to ask her for a phone number? Does anyone have any ideas?

Again, I'm not af an of notes to get information from an admired one. I still think you should keep talking, you have more of a connection, and if she says I've got to go, then just ask her for her phone number before she leaves and make it clear that you want to talk and spend time with her. Everyone wants attention, but they want alone time too, so it's a delicate balance, don't disregard her too much by not talking enough to her.

I dunno how old you are mate, im 15 and would just get her MSN adress cus that in my opinion is the best way to be talking to someone like a mate, yet privetly.Before you ask for anything like that you should get to know her first, take her somewhere for lunch and just be yourself and ask for any E-ails or phone numbers when youve had at least the 1 decent discusion.

If she happens to have aim, find out what that is, its a good start to get to know her, then move to phone calls, to hanging out nad having lunch, to movies, then ask her out, thats how i got two of my girlfriends, lol

:P Aim, MSN? I'm sorry but that's just taking the easy way out and I for one have got to say that it shows & says alot more about you doing face to face then sitting behind a computer. You don't have the body langauge or facial expressions to back up what you're saying. Just think of it this way, Whats the worst thats going to happen? She'll say No. Then what? You find someone else. Just go and talk with her, ask if she is doing anything on the weekend, and ask to borrow 4-5-6 hours of her time to go out somewhere, simple really.

Surely,sticking up stuff on her car will only earn you a vandalizing property charge.If you cant muster up the courage yourself,gert a friend to introduce her or get a third party involved in the initial stages(WARNING:Do this if you trust the person in question only,because if not,it might leadto complications later,trust me).then as things proceed,the copurage sort of creates itself,so dont worry :P

just talk to her, it's a lot easier than you think it is. just walk up to her and start a conversation like no one else is around, ask her for her phone number, ask her out to dinner or something. find a common ground and talk about that. tell her about yourself let her get to know you. just don't be an emotional *BLEEP* and tell her everything about your past and deep dark secrets.just talk to her.

I think the member who posted this topic will agree that the topic can be closed. You can have it re-opened if you wish to input something else here.Till then this topic is CLOSED.P.S Please read when the topic is created. Rather than give advice for a topic that is a YEAR OLD :P