xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grimmy

Hi hello

hi img grimmy and i really need a really good webhost and no ads and lots of support :)so if i get 10.00 credits i can get package number 1 and 30 credits is package number 2 is there any other way you can get an host??

you chose the realy good free web hosting, it's realy fast to earn 10 or 30 credits if you post interesting topics...

there any other way you can get an host??

yes, you chose a paid host or you search an other free web hosting without credits system
enjoy this!
Edited by seastien (see edit history)

i really need a really good webhost and no ads and lots of support

You've come to the right place :). Xisto offers free webhosting with NO ads and great support.
Anyways, welcome to the forums... hope you get your free hosting soon.

As you mentioned, there are basically two packages available, but if you aren't interested in posting stuff on the forums regularly for hosting, I recommend you use Xisto - Web Hosting. Their microplan (or something like that) is really affordable -- $10 per year for 50MEGS of space. I used to have that plan and its really good if you are looking for a personal site.