xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grimreaper423

The Sims 2

I play the Sims 2 quite a bit, normally becuase I enjoy designing the houses and running someone elses life, rather than have someone run mine :) Unfortunately my brother has a tendancy to burn houses down ;) I was also quite surprised when a burglar got into one of my houses and stole an entire wardrobe!

i played the first one, at first it was fun but soon it started getting old because you do basically the same things over and over...maybe if you had more control over the character, like actually you talk to other people and hear them talking it would have been more interesting. when i built my own family, i couldn't even build a freakin house, not enough money! had ti find jobs first and sleep outside for months!! but maybe "2" is better" what are the changes? anything new from the older one?

i played sims 1 and sims 2 and all the EPS they all are fantastic.i love sims 2 more its got more opsions then sims 1 crappy graphicssims 2 has more facial detail and more smooththanks will wright for the sims

I think they should make an expansion pack that enables incest and then cause interbreeding families to have genetic defects.They could call it The Sims 2: Arkansas.

Ive been a fan of the sims since the frist sims game i had all extensions to it.I like the sims 2 its great but i havent had much game play with it as much as the frist ones.Im hoping that in future i might have time and paitence to play it.

I loooooooooove this game. Especially when you customize it with your downloads and custom content, it's just so entertaining. I love designing the houses, but it's a little annoying with the limits that it puts. There are just so many things you can do though.And I agree, the graphics have GREATLY improved since Sims 1. And I love how they incorporated the old Sims 1 characters into Pleasantville. I like just going into the neighborhoods and messing everything up. It's fun stufffffff. This woman had this man's baby who is her husband's best friend whose father's brother's cousin is the same guy that is locked up in a shack outside the gardner's house!Just a constant entangling web of coincidences...<_<It's like Wisteria Lane to the max.

I loooooooooove this game. Especially when you customize it with your downloads and custom content, it's just so entertaining. I love designing the houses, but it's a little annoying with the limits that it puts. There are just so many things you can do though.
And I agree, the graphics have GREATLY improved since Sims 1. And I love how they incorporated the old Sims 1 characters into Pleasantville. I like just going into the neighborhoods and messing everything up. It's fun stufffffff. This woman had this man's baby who is her husband's best friend whose father's brother's cousin is the same guy that is locked up in a shack outside the gardner's house!

Just a constant entangling web of coincidences...:)

It's like Wisteria Lane to the max.

i dont like the sims

I've played both Sims 1 and 2... Both are pretty addictive games, although I tend to get sick of it after a while, then play it again after a long hiatus. But then again I havent played as much games due to outside commitments.

i use to have both but really sims 2 isnt as good as sims one in my opinoin as on sims 1 you had two storie houses on sims two all you have is one lowsy floor. there are alot of ther advantages in sims 1 then sims two i also have played sims 2 pets whice i recommend for anyone who like pets!

Yes, i used to play this game for quite a while. It was fun and had a lot of stuff to do. But after i got bored of living other peoples lives i just build a really sweet house, furnished it, and made it awesome (I used cheat codes to get the money i needed lol). But it was a fun game and i liked it. My favorite part of the game had to be building and furnishing the houses that i made. I bought it for $10 and when i got sick of it i sold it for $10. So it was pretty good deal for me. Bought it, played it till i got sick of it, and then got my money back. But it was fun, but games like these get really boring, really fast. The best feature that they added into this one that the other ones didnt have was that you could move the character with the analog control (if you are playing on the console), and then if you got sick of that and wanted to go back to the original sims way you could switch back to it by simply pusing a button. But like someone else here said, it would of been a lot better if they added the second floor capability. That would of made the game even better.

Edited by savagemonkeyz14 (see edit history)