xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

American/usa Independence Day! What are you doing for the 4th of July?

I know that not everyone is in the US of A but I thought I would post a topic to find out what everyone who is in the USA or is american in the USA sense is doing on The Forth of July! I am probably just going to relax in my pool during the day. I will probably sleep in that day too. lol No big plans there. :)

I think I'm gonna try to get together with some friends and watch fireworks. I graduated from college a couple months ago, and haven't seen some of my best friends from there since ;.; ..I'm actually gonna call 'em tomorrow ^^!

Im going to blow away the big loads of fireworks that my cousin got, he spent 1500 dollars on fireworks alone. I was shocked when he did that, just to throw around money lol. But i live next to a beach, well its partially mine so i'll be there, and im going to hook up wiht some friends and blow that 1500 follars away lol!