xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tJ-PekYcA

Counter Strike

well that is certanly a very random post of nuthing ness, lol, umm i dont think that you have been here long wiht only 4 posts and i dont think that you understand the rules!!!i suggests that you take a few minutes of your life and read the rules and everythign because you will most likely benift from this! if you look above the shout box there are a series of links click each of these and read them, this will help alot and you may discover that all short and un lengthy posts are considerd to be spam on the Xisto board!so please extend your posts in future and for exampl in this one say why you feel the way you do about counter strike and bring your post to a better length, on Xisto it is length that counts not the amount or the content of your post, later if you choose to get hosting you will need a longer post so that you get more hopsting credits that lets you leave your site on the web for a longer period of time,i hope this long post has illistrated my point to you and im sure some admins and mods will have somethign to sya on the subject! please take the time to read all the rules and regs of the Xisto community because this will make this place a better place! and remeber its length not content that counts!!!!!!

what's this game about? i know a lot of people play it but i never rally looked into it.. i know that you have to kill but nothing else other than that.. also is this an expansion of half-life or are those two diferent games? i bought once the half-life but didnt get the counter-strike. can somebody explain this to me further, maybe ill get it if its good.. or if you know the stie whre i can learn more. Thanks!

well counter striike is one of the best games i have ever played.....first of all, i love this game becauuse you can play it online with your buddies, and that 's like totally awesomee!!!!and if you do not have anyone to play with, you can alwaayse play with the trusted robots or "Bots" like they call them in counter strike.second of all i like this game because of the little cheats or tricks they have, lioke you know the gravity and the automatic aiming, that really helps you, in a battle. and you can m ake the bombs explode faster. and if you are playing with the BOTS you can freeze them and go look for them and kill them.... so in conclusions you ALMOST eveery time win when u play with them BOTS.I also like playing as a terrorists;) also as an counter terrorist or w/e theyre called. Anyways, its a really good killing game and yuou should try it sometime... COUNTER STRIKE ROCCKKSSS!!!If you ask me what place i like better it would be the oil thingy where theres a VIP and if you are a terrorist you get a chance to kill him before he reveals some kind of secret. SO thats my favorite place as a terrorist. And as a counter terrorist i would say that every place sucks for them because ... well i dont know. Terrorists rock. :)

Yeah CS definately is a good game. I had played the first thing that came out as a mod and had got it as expansion pack from my buddy. More recently I played Counter Strike: Condition Zero which was kind of ok too though found it inconvenient to play online for some reason.

I started playing CS when i was around 13years old if not mistaken. I would always skip a few classes just to have a few games with some friends of mine. On weekend we would spend almost half of our day in internet cafe's blowing people's head off.Now not many people are into CS already but there are still some friends of mine who still play the game and sometimes I would join them just to have fun shooting around aimlessly. :lol:

counter strike is good, but not as great as people think. old cs wasnt really even good, maybe at the beginning, because it was the first game of its type, but later it was just absurd seeing all the people playin it, because there are many better games around. cs-source is better, but in my oppinion, as i have allready told, there are better games. i rather play AA(americas army), enemy teritory(old now, but when it was released, and it was free, it was much better then cs, still people ignored it), joint operations(personaly my favourite, maybe not the best, 3 years old i think, but still with great graphics, large maps, wheicles, good ameplay...) as of the more modern ones, i think that absolute winner is battlefield 2, modern combat simulation(quite so), with generals, lots of new stuff in that kind of game, really cooperative, folks must play as a team together, knowing what theyr job description is :lol:. why playing cs, when there are much more better games around...thats my oppinion, unchanged

Edited by 83perish (see edit history)

I have been playing CS since 1.3!! When I moved to my new house, I met a friend who lived down the street who was playing CS at the time. He let me play the game with him some, and that's all I remember...haha. I have been hooked on CS for years, but recently I made the jump to CS: Source. I love 1.6 much more than source, but lately I've been playing more source. CS is an amazing game, mainly because there's not alot to it. You get the game, you play the game. When you only have a few minutes on lunch break, you can log on quickly and frag for a bit. Talk about addiction...this game got me hooked.

Replying to systemsame here, being a terrorist rocks(in the game of course). But wat I wanna ask you is abt the cheats you mentioned in your mail.I mean I know a lot of them but only few of em work. To be perticular among others, the ones you mention don't. So do you how to make em work.I also searched the web for this but I didn't got any solution. HELP!-reply by ace_of_hearts