xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Donations To Trap17 For members who want to say thank you

(I dont know if anyone else had an idea like this... if it did please excuse me)I have read Xisto's Story in the General Section and since I'm a member for over an year and a half and I'm very pleased with Xisto I want to donate a small amount of money (what I can spare). As a gift not as any fee or something... It is a way to express my gratitude to Xisto and it's admin.Xisto has over 19.000 members now and if only 10% of them would donate 10 cents it would still be over 190$.It would be great if the admin could open some donation accounts at different online payment processing websites like paypal, egold, etc.I'm sure there are a ot of members who would like to donate!So what do think?

adriantc,Thank you for your generoisty. Although Xisto does not require or request for donation I'm sure every bit helps Xisto and OpaQue very strongly :)Please contact OpaQue directly and find your arrangement. Xisto has accepted donations in the past.

It's not much, but I'm sure that if everyone would donate as much as they can it would make a difference. Maybe OpaQue could open a topic for this and maybe he could write there the ones who donated and the amount. Just my thoughts...I'm going abroud for a month (maybe you have noticed the huge amount of posts I had recently) and I won't have internet, but as soon as I will be back I'll contact OpaQue, if he won't post anything be then.

We did have a Donation box earlier. But I realised that most of the traffic which came to Trap was between the age group 12-20 who not only support us but are willingly to help us in every possible way..Their small contribution was very much respected but we felt bad when Payment processors like 2CO and PayPal charged fees like $0.5 for small amounts.. Infact, the transaction charge was near about 50% of the entire amount. Most of the donations are usually small.Thinking about this, we thought, its better we remove the donation button and request members to contribute towards this community by other ways. Your support and appreciation is more than enough to keep our focus & spirits high. Which inturn gives us confidence and energy to provide better and improved service, increase our capacity and expand our reach. We request members to help us promote our services, especially Xisto - Web Hosting which provides us with the resources for free hosting :) Please give us your generous ratings and reviews wherever possible and help us spread our service.Thank you again for your support and vote of appreciation..-OpaQue