xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Is Trap17 Testing Ipb 2.0 If so is the army system and games gone?

The board loads really long. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problems? Or is it because the new images take some time to load and the other board they were already stored in my cache?

Empty your cache and temporary files then, I will be installing all mods and a new rpg for these forums, I upgraded these forums last night and believe its a good step for Xisto into the futiure. You will find theese forums far more stable and reliable compared to the old ones, plus I have many better mods for these forums,Mods to be added:New online rpgarmy system updated for ipb2arcade for ipb2reputation for ipb2shoutbox for ipb2..the list goes on,,,,I will do this later on today, for now I have to study.By the way new themes will be added soon aswell,oh and Xisto forums load at a good pace for me atomicIPB2 IS HERE TO STAY :)

Edited by prodigy (see edit history)