xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Magic1492

Alternatives To Garageband Alternatives to iLifes GarageBand.

Well, not an alternative, I'm just looking for a good audio editing program that comes with loops and is remotely powerful. I've tried Audacity and it's good, but it's still not quite what I'm looking for. Any suggestions?

I know of a good audio-editing program and a good song making program kind of like GarageBand.My favorite audio editing program is Cool Edit Pro 2.0. It is perfect for opening up any type of audio and editing it no matter if that means combining two different files of two different types, or changing the type and quality of the file.The program to create audio pieces and songs is Fruty Loops Studio. I used it once but I never really wanted to make a song, I was just fooling around with it. It seemed to have so many different things to do and different types of instruments and sound tecniques.