xisto Community

Well, not first sig. I used to have a graphics forum a little less then a year ago, and haven't made a sig since then. This sig is basically just a photomanip from the game F.E.A.R. I did some effects, added a border, added text, and removed the text off the mech thing which was some red text.

Posted Image

Hmmm... I quite like that sig, apologies if you wern't wanting suggestions, but I reckon you could do the text a bit bigger, and finish off the whole name cos it looks like "Siob" not "Siot..." maybe write in full. Green for the "toxin" bit could look kinda cool too :)

I say, cut off a little from the black part on the left side, so it can seem similar to the right side. Hmm, there's not much advice i can give for this kind of sig; aside from what has already been mentioned.

I'm probably just looking at it weird, but um...what's the big black blob in the middle? Anyway, other than that, it looks good. I like the texture on the background.

I really like the picture, the background, and especially the way you put the text in there and how whatever it is almost drips down the picture. The only thing I don?t get, along with the rest of the people that already replied is the blackness in the middle. Is it supposed to be a shadow? If it is, I recommend making the color of it a little bit lighter so you can still see the background. Maybe try putting the opacity meter on that layer down to around 50% or so. The last thing, is what are those two white lines to the left of the blackness? They are pretty annoying since they are probably pure white. You should make them a light grey or lighter tan to go along with the background. Overall though, you did a good job for one of your first graphics projects.

look! a bird...-the edges of the alleged render is too pixelly (on the left, right...) and the fact that there is a glow makes it more evident and unappealing.-the background is sweet, non-repetetive, and it matches the alleged render...!-the black in the middle is a little too intense, althought is somehow doesn't take away too much from the sig.good job... 6.5/10i call it an alleged render since I can't even tell what it is.