xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seastien

What Is The Greatest Goal Of This World Cup In Your Opinion ?

hey soccer players, in your opinion what is the greatest goal you watched during the world cup 2006, I know the cup aint finish, but during this cup we can seen realy great goals, IMO i think the MAXI RODRIGUEZ goal (sorry no find video :)) and this one is realy nice too, a LAHM Philipp GER goal : check video : yahoo video file

hey been some great goals ........most them been individual strikes the maxi rodriguez one was brillant control then brillant shot i must admit it beat joe coles for england i say as rodriguez was hard angle etc and had defender by him ........but argetinas goal with 24 pass's against the serbs combassio scored was best goal if ask me lovly football knocking ball bout controling tempo of game then just found space and took advantage of that space lovly lovly goal :( im sure more is to come :(:)

The best goal, in my opinion, was from "Maniche", a Portuguese football (soccer) player.The goal, and the only goal in the match, was in the best match so far, Portugal vs Holand , they loosed like in 2004, sweet!And it was the best game played so far, and one of the best soccer games that i have seen in a few years, maybe even the best that i have ever seen.It is not because i am Portuguese that i am saying this, it is because it is really what i think.

I think the greatest goal this worldcup is the one scored by Ronaldo against Ghana.The reasons I think this is so is because Ronaldo makes it look too easy.Everyone was saying that Ronaldo is over the hill, that he is overweight, too slow etc.....they were even calling the coach to axe him. However, Ronaldo proved all his critics wrong. In soccer, you can always loose the weight you put on, but you can never teach someone how to score a difficult goal and make it look so easy.

the best goal was the first day of the world cup in my opinion. The goal that Frinds or Fringles or Friche w/e his name is from Germany where he shot from outside the box.That shot was beautiful..Also Keeper's shouldnt complain about the ball because theres nothing wrong witht he ball, because if the ball is harder to stop than it must also be harder to shoot it on target. the goal by Rodriguez and Cole from england are also good ones, it shows skill. Also the goal by Zidane against France was kind of neat to.

In my opinion Joe Cole's was the best so far. It was quite far, atleast 35 yards from the goal post and everyone was in front of him. He had to kick the ball high up and then allow it to bend as it falls. It was a superb kick as far as I could remember. Maxi Rodriguez one too was excellent but I would go with Cole's goal.

The best goal, in my opinion, was from "Maniche", a Portuguese football (soccer) player.
The goal, and the only goal in the match, was in the best match so far, Portugal vs Holand , they loosed like in 2004, sweet!

And it was the best game played so far, and one of the best soccer games that i have seen in a few years, maybe even the best that i have ever seen.

It is not because i am Portuguese that i am saying this, it is because it is really what i think.

I'm from Holland, and you are absolutely right! :) Hahaha, when it was on the tv, the match, I was in this bar with all the supporters of Holland, and I was the ONLY one who supported Portugal :( Afterwards I had to race home cause Holland lost and I was afraid they would all go after me hahahaha... Sorry Holland but I think Portugal is just playing soccer better.... ;)

I dont think I can name just one goal. There were a few great ones.The two scored in the first game (ger v cr) were awesome by lahm and frings.joe coles goal was top notch, one of my favs, and also maxi rodriguez.best team goal would be the one scored by argentina against serbia which had something like 10 different passes leading up to cambiasso banging it in.also cahills goal was great being an aussie and seeing that the place went mental.