xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
remuslupin

The Books You Cant Stand Without Them...

Hello,Everybody has books that he/she cannot throw it to table :(Atleast, i have..Im a big Harry Potter fan, and i cant live without its books :) Philosopher's StoneChamber of SecretPrisoner of AzkabanGoblet of FireOrder of the PhoenixHalfblood Prince.................And the last book we are waiting for..Also, im a good reader of Dan Brown..I like his books..But i never read classic books, even though i read so much normally..So..what kind of books do u read, and what are the books you will never stop reading them..?

you wont believe but i havent read any harry potter booksmy favourite author is sidney sheldon.. though not read all books but many.. also detective stories of pierce mansoni usually dont buy books cause me aint that rich so just have joined library..

My favourite books are those in the Hitchhiker's Guide series, by Douglas Adams. They're very funny and well written. I also like the books by Dan Brown, as long as you think of them purely as brilliantly written fictional books rather than as totally true fact as some people do. I generally like comedic books and detective books. I also quite liked Round Ireland With A Fridge by Tony Hawkes. Very interesting and different to anything you will have read before.

I read a lot, almost too much. I think I like Jodi Picoult, Dan Brown, Clive Barker, Tolkein, Raymond Fiest, and Katherine Patterson the most. Anything that's written well, pretty much. Although for Clive Barker's books, the illustrations are a plus!