xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
remuslupin

Make Your Own 3d Fps Game ! believe me, thats the best one..

Hey guys,While exploring developing games, especially 3d games, i figured out the FPSCreator.If you ask whats Fps, thats a gaming type, and if i say "Counter Strike", im sure u all will get it.You can use floor-segments-,characters, furnitures, items, guns, wall, stairs,monsters...lol..everything..and believe me, its never been easir!btw, im not an adviser of that program :)but, it deserves..note : the program is not freeware.note : the program has some bugs. in my first time, i did a game with 4floors.while building it -to .exe- it showed me a Error 0:0 ...ERROR 0:0, the program's worst error..but, error 0:0 means there is no error actually..anyway..u should try it really..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

bye.

Notice from Johnny:
Warez/Torrents are not allowed to be talked about at Xisto.

Why do that when you can do it for free and legally without torrenting it? Gnu C Compiler, The BUILD Engine, Build.exe, and Blender are all you need with a little knowledge of CON files.

Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)

Why do that when you can do it for free and legally without torrenting it? Gnu C Compiler, The BUILD Engine, Build.exe, and Blender are all you need with a little knowledge of CON files.

Well, yeah, but with FPS creator it gives you premade renders, and an easy level creator. If you really don't want how to model in blender and use other programs and learn coding and whatnot then the FPS creator is a nice program to use.

I think it's just like modding an existing game like Half life 2. You have an editor too, which offers you many possibilieties to change the game or make new content. Nothing really new :)

i cant do the coding... even if i tried i would probley end up blowing my computer up so i have to stick with programs that somewhat do it for you. Im trying to learn the stuff but it takes time and dedication which i mainly have one. so i have to go with the stuff that takes less time.

Coding

Make Your Own 3d Fps Game !

Man what the hll do you think on lerning a programing lang like c++

Its the best and the srongist programing lang for now don't know what will come up this dayes so for now c++ is a hard programing lang to learn it will take up to 2-3 years to learn it but you need more hard work to learn how make a game with levels so if he chose the FPS Creator its a vary good program tha help you devolp games the way you like for sell or for free puplish so you can creat games its right thats is better to learn modiling and so on... But for now I think its a good start

There is a new lang called Darkbasic and DrakBasic Pro its the best tool for making programes and games (2D,3D) its close to human lang so its easy I don't try it yet but I try to have time to see it will have programs and games.

For now I will still be coding in c++ and Visual c++ and Visual Basic.

Ok don't take my comment hng as somthing like (what ever you think)

Ok thanks for reading my comment

-reply by master_programer

How can I build some simple city roads without programing?Make Your Own 3d Fps Game !

I want to build a vey basic layout of some city streets, like the scenes in Doom without having to learn programming. I don't need it to be a game in any sense, no characters, weapons, pits or stairs, just roads and walls that I can navigate around.

Does anyone know of a software program that will let me draw roads in 2D and convert them into a 3D FPS style scenario?

-reply by EricKeywords: 3d cities build your own

Replying to (G)Eric

Game maker simple program for beginners you can post your games on the InternetYou can make 2d 3d platform top down games and games like zeldaYou can download game maker lite version at it is free (not a trial) http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker

but it costs to upgrade it

This is a very simple program that uses scripts (codes) and d&d (drag and drop)-reply by no name

Seems pretty cool, thanks for the post, i may download this program and try it out.Thanks :P

master_programer ...

First of all, not to mention the fact that you're not even able to write the word "Programmer", but in fact you look like a total noob that just learn how to cout << "Hello world." to me.

Even if I'm necroing that... It's just too hard not to point it out...

Kthxbye

-reply by Akuryo

strategy games

Make Your Own 3d Fps Game !

can I make strategy games with this programs and is there any special program for making strategy game with legions of infantry, cavalry and so on...??? 

-reply by ekvador