xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CbK Voldsom

Halogen - A C+c Zero Hour Mod A Halo mod for C+C

Just telling all of you about Halogen its a halo mod for Zero Hour and it looks pretty cool, although there is no release date it should keep some of you in suspense.

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title. Topic title must be descriptive

And once again sorry man...
Edited by CbK Voldsom (see edit history)

Halogen killed by Micro$oft

Halogen - A C+c Zero Hour Mod

Micro$oft ordered the Halogen mod destroyed a couple weeks before announcing Halo Wars. The mod is now illegal, and the only way to download this mod is to find someone who has it and ask them to email it, or use similar peer-to-peer download means (like Torrent) to get it.

-feedback by Belobog

...And distribute the download from somewhere out of MS jurisdiction?You can't just say to hell with microsoft and bungie for attacking their own fan base. You weren't selling the mod, so how can they legally shut you down? See if I go out and buy halo wars until they let halogen resume. I'd encourage others to do the same. I really wanted to see that mod! badly.-feedback by joshua jacobi

NOOOO!

As annoyed as I am by microsofts desicion to ban this awesome mod, I can see y from a business view. Look at the fan base halo has, an RTS was bound to come out. Why would they sit around and allow THIER fans to buy another companies game for a mod, based on THIER idea and loose all the money THEY could get from releasing another game. Ive seen companies making FPS games and totaly screw up their franchise by releasing an RTS based on the original FPS. As amazing as HALO is I think MICROSOFT are making the same mistake. I'm not sure about the legalities that gives them the right to ban the mod. Maybe the modders should ask EA for their addvice. Soz for long post.

plz do u have the mod

Replying to iGuestHi this is kaushik here from india man I hve been dying to play the mod but damn microsoft for what they did but Please do you have any information where or whom to get the mod frm Please tell me and I am willing to pay if necessary

-reply by kaushik

can some one email me halogen?

Hey can someone email me halogen to looks so cool!!

Email:

Legoengineer002 at yahoo.Com

I agree with those guys they shouldn't ban halogen they are attacking their own fan base I don't have a x-box 360 so even if they do come out with halo wars I couldn't buy it, and its a mod, since someone came out with a mod to make halo look like halo 3 they didn't ban that even thought that mod makes people want halo 1 because it's cheaper and has lower system requirements than halo 2 for pc.

Ps: sorry for the long post and please send me halogen

Pps: it's my ol;d email it gets the most stuff (I check it most often)

-reply by Nathen 117