xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
td_storm

Hello

hello im ~td~ Storm and play BHD and me real name is steve im 18 years old but my ~td~ clan just split up which is bad news ....i currently dont play any other game do anyone recomend any between battlefield2? ghost recon? counter strike? jus thtought other players impressions and opinions would come in good maybe save me wasting a few pound lol :)

Hey, welcome, I'm not much of a gamer, so I can't really recommend anything that would be good for you. I'm sure there's lots of people here better equipped to handle that than I lol...But anyway, welcome to the forums :) I'm sure you'll like it here!

cunter strike source take it u mean....few old mates of bhd play it and told me get on but i thoughtthey were just wantn me on to play for a laugh lol but cheers for the help lol il give cs a go :)

hello im ~td~ Storm and play BHD and me real name is steve im 18 years old but my ~td~ clan just split up which is bad news ....i currently dont play any other game do anyone recomend any between battlefield2? ghost recon? counter strike? jus thtought other players impressions and opinions would come in good maybe save me wasting a few pound lol ;)

hmmm.... u said u were 22 in ur other post... :)

Hello td_storm Posted Image and welcome from an elder on the Trap 17 forum. I don't know anything about gaming either so others will have to help there. You will find all sorts of helpful people on this forum. :) Didn't see your other post, but are you 18 or 22?