xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Wordpress Website Help

Hi, i need help with design of my wordpress site.Currently i've running wordpress on my top level domain site.It is running with theme Blix.Though i figured out almost 1/3rd of wordpress users use this theme.So i dont want to stick wiith this theme,is there any theme simmilar to blix that is having such nice design?
Anybody have modifications for this theme or knows theme like blix style?

By the way i have modified the blix theme into my own colour set and named it as coral,check out my site
http://onecore.net/

After scraping so many tissue papers and search on google i settled for the name "Onecore",i dont think everyone here will like this name.But after this ican't make up my mind with the logo.Anybody have logo suggestion?

There is a full list of the current Wordpress themes here, along with allowing you to preview each theme before you download it. Unfortunately I haven't had time to browse through them all and recommend one :)

Your current theme is very clear and well thought out, and does stand out slightly from Blix. It is very easy to create your own theme completely from scratch if you have a look at existing themes and see how they are "put together". I have designed a few themes, so feel free to PM or email me if you want any more help.

there are a score more of themes on https://wordpress.org/themes/. a bit more updated than from link provided above by rvalkass, since it includes the themes from a recently-concluded WP2.0 theme competition. some are even widget-ready already, just filter them through your search there. :)