xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NuHoaXuLa

Happy Trap17 Upgrade To Ipb 2.0.0 ! pretty good

I thinks admins working very hard ! Only in this month , Arcade upgraded with many new games ! Now i seen ipb upgrade to 2.0.0 pf4 trial ! I have army system 2.1 , i don't know anyone need it ? If admins can , please upgrade army system to new version to cool ! I too building site with ipb 2.0.1 and mods for it ! I hope them complate soon ! :D I upgraded success few game to 2.0.1 as inferno 4.2 and army system 2.1 ! Army system don't perfect but i seen it is fully ! :) My sites haves many ad of Xisto , and it too will have banner of Xisto.com :D

Well u can thank Prodigy for the new arcade games and the update to 2.0.0 :D it would of happend days ago except he had to get root admin to make a backup of the forums :)

And, um, where is the army system?? It seems to have dissapeared.

i hope the army system will be up soon. I've trained my army so hard. hehehe and i already have plenty of money there. and I still need to attack Bexa, her army always win over mine. hehehe

I've had 2.0 for a while now o_O glad admin finally got it, well sept he has the trial and I have the full thing(didn't pay for it tho >_>).But yeah, now he needs to add the damn shoutbox....and if he gets the army sys from invisionize I hope it doesn't f up the board like it did for killahg....

What about updating the army system?

Trap17 is constantly upgrading itself. This is proven by a healthy track record of dedicated staff, constand upgrades to the website, additions to the forum and a very hardworking admin.Give Xisto a pat on the back. They have come a long way since it started. :)