xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Derurasu

Making A Website with Trap17 hosting Fraticacity

Ok. I am really new at this. I know this may sound really stupid. I am trying to figur out how to host my website on here. Cuase I'm looking for some who can show me how to host styuff on Xisto. Im also looking for someone to show me how to make your own login and registration using PHP. I would be greatfull if any one showed me the ropes on how to host things on Xisto. =)

well if you want to learn about Xisto, i suggest you read the Trap1 7 Readme

there you will find all of the information about getitng yout hosting, and it also includes the rules

but in short, it is easy to get hositng on here just make a bunch of GOOD QUALITY posts, then you will get things called hosting credits (you get a certian amount depending on the quality of the posts) dont just copy from other sites..

once you get 10 hosting credits *easy* you can apply for the first hosting package which includes: Space 20 mb, Bandwidth 500 mb

or you can wait until you get 30 hosting credits *still easy* and then apply for your hosting package number 2 which includes: Space 150 mb, Bandwidth 5000 mb....

you would submit an application Herep

I still suggest you read the Xisto readme for more hosting information, and to get your barrings on the rules

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Well I hope you have understood what Albus Dumbledore has said. I just want to add about making a website after you get your free hosting here. I want to ask you why do you need a webpage with php login when you are quite new to making website. Why should there be login page when you don't have anything to manage inside.

I would rather suggest you to use some content management systems like joomla, mambo, xoops, e107, php-nuke, postnuke and others where you need to login to administer your website. Those are free content management system, though you need to keep the copyright tags you can have absolute control over them.

All those content management systesm can be found in the Cpanel of your free hosting. Once you get the free hosting trap seventeen provides those cms for free in Fantasticos found in the Cpanel.

All the best.