xisto Community
jamesdm

Firefox 1.0 Final

ehhh ....only comes out at november 9th ??but im using it now ... for the past few days ... and i mean firefox 1.0 finalu can dl it now.. i dun think that u need to wait till 9th ...the google toolbar for firefox 1.0 is also released.

ehhh ....only comes out at november 9th ??
but im using it now ... for the past few days ... and i mean firefox 1.0 final
u can dl it now.. i dun think that u need to wait till 9th ...

Yes, you have, because the version you're using isn't Firefox 1.0 but Firefox 1.0RC2

In case if you can't wait read the following!!!

it could crash your Firefox but don't worry you can always take back the changes using safe mode

1- run firefox

2- type about:config in the address bar

3- modify app.extensions.version to lower version that your extensions need! (e.g 0.10)

4- restart firefox

5- install yoour extensions

6- remember if it didn't work uninstall that extension !

P.S. don't refresh your page after sending if errors occured! that could cause duplicate posts! mostly it will post before the error occurs -

i think you should try opera too.. but its your decision.. if you are interested why wont you visit the site http://www.opera.com/  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I prefer softwares that let you change them as you want!

I mean adding/removing what features you want to/from that app. !!!

And this is possible easily and in standard way using Firefox or generally mozilla !

P.S. don't refresh your page after sending if errors occured! that could cause duplicate posts! mostly it will post before the error occurs -

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It happen actually due to mysql error in the Xisto forum. Now I have deleted the duplicate posts.

Yeah! Unfortunately even though i've downloaded it I cannot install it onto my school thin client because iwould be thrownoff the system, but i have requested it to be made available to everyone on the network. weheeee!

Yeah! Unfortunately even though i've downloaded it I cannot install it onto my school thin client because iwould be thrownoff the system, but i have requested it to be made available to everyone on the network.

While it isn't installed by your admin, you can download the zip file, and unzip it in your personnal folder (or a temp one), and use directly Firefox.

You don't need to install it...

(That's what we do in our school.)

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/contribute/friends/