xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

1st Sig In About A Month.

hmmm... it seems like it's been made smaller than it should be to me. But I really like what you did to the background image. It starts out kind of like looking at some really old photo or film or something, and then has that nice, clear image of the modern times. It's pretty cool. Just the text isn't really doing it for me. Plus, the font / size of text you used with your name isn't very clear. It would be better if you could find something crisp for that. But over all, nice job :)

hmmm... it seems like it's been made smaller than it should be to me. But I really like what you did to the background image. It starts out kind of like looking at some really old photo or film or something, and then has that nice, clear image of the modern times. It's pretty cool. Just the text isn't really doing it for me. Plus, the font / size of text you used with your name isn't very clear. It would be better if you could find something crisp for that. But over all, nice job :)

I agree. The text is to small, or just to blurry. But, I don't think you need to point out the fact that you haven't made a sig in a month. People don't get worse after a month or anything. :/