xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arcalypse

Be Romantic And Enjoy It

Before I start this lesson, I will say this. I myself am a bisexual male, so I know what both sexes want, and I am not always right, but MOST of the time I am. It all depends on the girl or guy, but in this case it will be dealing with the average girl. I believe that one night stands are just ignorant, and they honestly hurt people, whether you chauvenists out there care or not, it's not something you should expertise in, let alone be proud of.

Anyways, I have made a list of some things that you can do to keep, or create some spice in already existing realationships. These all should be scanned to see if they fit your particular girlfriend...Alright here we go...

NON-SEXUAL ROMANCE

- Watch sensitive movies with her. It really can get you to know what she thinks is sweet and just lame. Try to watch something that will make her cry so that you can be there for her. Here are some that are all time favorites...

* The Perfect Man

* Jerry McGuire

* Pearl Harbor

* Titanic

* Hitch

- Try to do something fun that could lead to you both being in that mood. What I find to help is to have whipped cream fights which is obviously like taking a can of whipped cream and spraying her with it. Try to tickle her. Every woman on Earth is ticklish (Not true but most are). She will giggle and it just lightens the mood.

- Stop with the damn flowers. They are okay here and there, but a lot of women are getting tired of them.

- Embarrass yourself for her. Go to wherever she works at and do something funny. Women love men who go and sing a poem in front of her friends, or do something sweet like that. Women especially love it in fron of their friends because it makes them feel even more special.

- Look at the stars. This may sound cliche' but it is one of the prettiest and most long-lived beauties of this Earth, and you should always compare her to something as special as that. Women love that.

- Follow the advice of a ladies man. Trust me, you may be thinking that I am just an immature 16 year old, but TRUST ME, I know what I am doing on this. I have had a few LONG LASTING impressions during my High School Years...

What can we do people that want a girl not only beautiful but also a bit clever and more interested in deeper movies with some message and not films made for easy-crying? :( Should we travel to Mars?Anyway you say "and enjoy it". Do you think that getting embarrased in front of their friends is something to enjoy? If you do things like that, you?ll expect more than "non-sexual romance". :) PS: I guess you forgot Pretty Woman

What can we do people that want a girl not only beautiful but also a bit clever and more interested in deeper movies with some message and not films made for easy-crying? :( Should we travel to Mars?

Anyway you say "and enjoy it". Do you think that getting embarrased in front of their friends is something to enjoy? If you do things like that, you´ll expect more than "non-sexual romance". :)

PS: I guess you forgot Pretty Woman

Actually "Yes", it can be fun.

Yes I did forget pretty woman.

Wrong, all wrong. No, some is correct. Why can't people just be themselves and think outside the box? By all means go watch a movie, and have fun but don't be such a try hard to win someone over.A person says 'yes' to you based on what you are at the time, so don't change to make yourself a different person. If things don't work out, then the person wasn't for you.

everyones different got diff opinions and diff tastes.......so how do you take ppl's advice on romance ...to romance a girl she has be worth it and be the one for you lol if you ask me ....if she isnt the one theres no harm still having fun and good laugh with her as well as the sex lol :(:)

Anyway you say "and enjoy it". Do you think that getting embarrased in front of their friends is something to enjoy? If you do things like that, you´ll expect more than "non-sexual romance". :(

Yeah that is not a good idea to me, being funny is one thing, acting stupid is another when they sorta catch on to you and stuff. Not the best of ideas. :(

Wrong, all wrong. No, some is correct. Why can't people just be themselves and think outside the box? By all means go watch a movie, and have fun but don't be such a try hard to win someone over.

Exactly, people like me for who I am. When I hang around with friends they know me, not someone else I'm trying to be and stuff. Now everynow and then its cool to goof off and stuff, but maily I'm who I want to be, and I don't care what you think of me. :( I don't win over my friends or "buy" my friends like most people in todays world.... :) .

Anyways nice advice dude, and good luck to anybody thats trying to win a GF over...lol

Of Course they can. It's not depended on your gender, its depended on you as the person. If you say they cannot without the sexual part, then you in term are saying they don't have a relationship but a 'sex' buddy friendship. If you can call it that.

I'm starting to think that following advice found on the internet is the last thing you could do.. if my boyfriend tried any of those, it'd be kinda weird or almost creepy, since that stuff doesn't really fit his personality, and cheesy stuff like that gives me the creeps, anyway. XD

Although I will agree with this one~

- Stop with the damn flowers. They are okay here and there, but a lot of women are getting tired of them.

Flowers are so expensive, and you're lucky if they live more than a week. It always seems wasteful and cliche ^^;

Now a days most of the youngsters they choose there life partner and they enjoy there life but the gender that is same gender love it is also possible in this society.Every youngster i want most beautiful girl but beauty is not important to the life and every women think same.Love makes life beautiful Every should learn "love or like the other people."Of course some youngsters love their life partner very sincerely and the movies is also very romantic. the titanic is the best romantic film in that film the hero is play very important romantic role.
====================================================================================
betty143
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/