xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oni_BlueEyes

Steam Counterstrike Cheats ?

Can anyone tell me more about this Stream / Counterstrike thing? iv heard of it but never asked what it is???? i play Wolfstien its a cool game can you guys please tell me more of this i hear of it on every server whats the deal?

Basically steam is a program you MUST run counterstrike through to play online, it allows your game to be updated regularly alot like an mmo would but without the fee. This is what steam was built on but it encorperates alot of other features alot like programs like xfire would do for other games. And yes cheats/hacks are extremely lame, if you get killed by people using them its simple, vote kick or change to a vac proof server. Most hack protected servers wont have these lamers in them and you can almost guarentee a nice and cheat free game :D

Hacks/Cheats are not allowed on Steam, so don't bother trying or you'll get banned. Although if you want some offline fun, create a game, goto console [the ~ button], and type sv_gravity 100. Now get out of the console, and jump. :D You can try other gravity numbers. 0 will get you stuck up in the sky. 10000000.. ouch. 800 normal gravity. Have fun! :D

Dude Dont cheat!Valve will eventually catch you and you'll only be able to play on unranked servers! while that may not matter for some people, people like me who go pubbing and is mostly if not all the time in a VaC secured server. o if you have no online friends and just go alone than fine. but if you pub like me then i wouldnt recommend it at all..If you want to see what their like you should of done it before VAC was out like me, pointless HAXing is..pointless

I've spent my fair share of time cheating at games, and honestly, it's not that great. Cheating yourself out of an experience in a single player game is one thing, but ruining the gaming experience of several people in an online game is just heinous. Slap yourself man! Get some skill.