xisto Community
seastien

What Is The Best Soccer Player ? yeah what is the best in your opinion

Hey every soccer lovers ! I see a lot of topics on soccer, but in your opinion, what is the best soccer player ? for me, Ronaldo Luis Naz?rio de Lima (brazil n?9) is the best ! and you :) ?

I feel that Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, better known as Ronaldinho is the best soccer player. Based on his consitent performance and breathtaking ball-handling skills (as sewen in his freestyle videos) I feel that he is inarguably one of THE best soccer players...ever. [:) I did not know that Ronaldinho was Ronaldo until i read his profile on Yahoo!]

Since you are French, I thought you'd like someone like Thierry Henry (another AMAZING player) or someone... but from what I've seen, for some reason, the Brazillian team is a favourite of most people; maybe because of their performance in the FIFA World Cup tournaments.

Your question puzzled me. What is the best soccer player? The best soccer players are human beings... kidding... I understand what you are trying to ask. You are probably asking for whom we consider as the best football player at the moment. It is a hard decision to make. However, according to our taste of style and likeness it can all be different. For me Ronaldo (Brazil) is not definitely the best football player. Instead of him I rather go with what Europe thinks, European Footballer of the Year - Ronaldinho, who too is the FIFA Footballer of the Year. If one looks at Brazil, Ronaldinho is the one. But I'm not going for both of them. This time I bet on Lionel Messi. He may be untested but it is such a joy to watch him play and rattle any defenders in the opponent team. To me he is the best player that I enjoy watching right now.

Zidan is best player in last 8 years, Ronaldinho is good but Zizu shows on this World Cup that he is still boss and Ronaldinho need to learn from him

you right rodny zizou is a realy good player! thanks to him we won against the brazil !!! ahahaha france Vs Portugal, wednesday 5th July! realy hot!

ronaldo has always been my favorite soccer player but he has messed himself up, i guess with all that money he didn't know waht to do and started eating..who wouldnt do that? but after watching that france-brazil game, Zidane really showed some skills, more than ronaldinho, but to bad he's retiring.. so i guess for now, i woud choose Ronaldinho, there's really no other good player like they used to be before. i did not know Maldini retired, he used to be one of my faves to.

Ronaldinho is the best but only when he plays in Barca were he can show his quality! On this World Cup we see that you can be great player but if you play on a wrong position or sistem you will be worthless.

for me Thierry Henry is my favourite player and the best striker in the world. while he did not produce the form of arsenal while playing for france in the world cup he did show moments of brilliance and came away with three goals. perhaps if he had played with another striker for france like he is used to at arsenal then maybe he would have done better and scored more goals.

I like Claude Makalele, a team player. I also like defenders who can attack and score like Marcel Jansen of Borrusia Monchengladback. Andreas Ottl of Bayern Munich can play center half or midfield enforcer and is very hardworking. I have yet to see a player who fulfills my ideals of best player.