xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
system

Wut Up Ppl... Im a newbie introducing himself.

Hey there, my name is Sergio but i prefer Serge and i have 14 years old (about to be 15 in bout a month)... well im new to this site and i need a good and free host for my site. I am a mexican-american, and no i am not here illegally. I was born here but my parents are mexicans. Any wayz... i like rock and metal music such as System of a down, Metallica, Seether, Guns and roses, Disturbed, Megadeth, Shinedown and etc...i like to play guitar with my band when we are free to do so. i can eat any food but it has to be good.. mostly pizza. My interests are: animate movies in Macromedia Flash, build websites, learn new stuff in the PC, play basketball, draw, and play video games like any other guy. :( i would like to become a computer engineer/programmer when i grow up, i really love the technology now a days. Have fun people. ---Serge--- :)

Hey whats uppppp sergeeeeeeeee!!!!!! nice to meet you, Im new too, I from France and Im waiting for get a free host like you all i guess yeah Gn'R are great!!!!!have fun :)

Hello system Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. Now this is what I call a proper introduction. You sound like an interesting person. I am in the USA in the state of Michigan. You have come to the right place. Trap 17 is a very reliable host and the forums are interesting. People here are very helpful and friendly. Keep up the interesting posts and you will have hosting in no time. :)

Hey there Serge! Nice introduction, I'm also from America, the great state of Minnesota, not sure whats so great about it but I call it the great state...*Quits random mumbling*You've come to the right place for free web hosting, Xisto is really good and reliable. Well hope to see you around the forums, until later.-Slay! :)

Hello and welcome! You are very lucky that you found this place, because it truly is one of the best (if not the best!) places to be hosted on the internet. Well, I've never found a better place yet lol...Anyway, you sound like a very interesting person, with a passion for this sort of thing, so I'm sure you'll be able to bring a lot to these forums. I can't wait to hear from you some more!Oh yea, and --- You have fun with this place too! (That shouldn't be too hard :) )