xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seastien

Hey Im French And I Need A Free Web Hosting Right Noooow! Lol I dont know what I can write more ?

:( Hello every girls and every b... no!! not boys lolI'm french, is there someone who hate me yet ? lol so Im sorry, and im sorry if you dont understand something in over my words, Im just 18 and I aint bilingual (?) but I think learn cause english langage is the futur :( !!First of all, is there a frenchy here ? I hope!I realy need this free webhosting cause my last webhost get closed, damned!Thank if you read this i wish you all a good night !and do you like soccer ??? :)

just a couple of things...1) you should use descriptive topic titles that relate to the post you are making....2) You should read the Xisto readme... because it includes all of the rules of the site that you need to and should follow.and 3) welcome to Xisto! if you follow the rules you will more than likely be garenteed your hosting, but if you break them... you will be denied once again.. good luck on here, and have fun!

as albus dumbledore has suggested you should be read Xisto rules and by neatly following them you should definitely get hosted like all the others are here and i am sure you are not going to regret your stay here .

Sebb

just an FYI, in the rules....it says that you should not have sign off sigs like that... a sign off sig is where you basicly adding your name to the end of your post, most people concider it an easy way to get a fragment of a credit... so if you want to have a signature like that, you should put it into your signature block >_<

:) yes I know and I thank you pal ! I've seen your website hosted on Xisto.com is get closed! it's hard to get credits to keep the hosting ? you make ~5 posts a day!! damn

Welcome! Sorry, I'm not French. It seems like everyone in Europe likes soccer! Anyways, hosting credits aren't that hard to get. Usually a post a day will give you about a credit. Good luck with your future site!

:) yes I know and I thank you pal ! I've seen your website hosted on Xisto.com is get closed! it's hard to get credits to keep the hosting ? you make ~5 posts a day!! damn

my website is not hosted on my Xisto name right now, it is hosted on my friends, and once he gets on he is going to transfer it to my name... because he cant keep up with it

Hello seastien Posted Image and welcome from one of the elders on the Trap 17 forum. U sound interesting. Just think, in addition to all the reliable hosting, helpful friendly people and interesting forums; you are be practicing your English. Now that is what I call multitasking. :) I too had a host disappear from the internet, and am so glad I found Trap 17. I am no longer worried about having my site go down again. Keep up the posts and you will have hosting in no time. But as Albus says, follow the rules. :( BTW, I am in Michigan, USA. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hey nice to meet you Mich & Husker, yeah I know Albus says the truth... thx for the salutations its cool!happy to chat with yallHave a nice day

Hi Seastien!Welcome to Trap Seventeen community. Enjoy your stay here by replying to the threads and posts which are productive - meaning it will fetch you a good amount of credits and the rest of your hosting needs will be taken care by Trap Seventeen hosting.I'm here over a year and I have been very satisfied. Even more satisfied than many paid hosting customers elsewhere. My site has been on the net for more than a year too, just like my hosting. Just follow the TOS and you will only enjoy staying here. Happy Trapping!!

Hi dragonfly !yeah hehe thanks, dont be worry I think to follow the trap seventeen TOS lol Have a nice day or night I dont know what time is it in your countries sorry.

Hi dragonfly !yeah hehe thanks, dont be worry I think to follow the trap seventeen TOS lol Have a nice day or night I dont know what time is it in your countries sorry.

Welcome to you too. You should really be thankful for a forum like this - excellent moderators and admins, excellent members, and the works. A tip: a lot of your posts in this topic might be considered spam, so you should make posts that have some good content to them, not just saying hello, good night or whatever. Just trying to help. :)