xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
millertime

Need Some Help?

we have given our website a new look and we are starting to add content. we need more people to post computer problems and more people to post tweaks, mods, and overclocking tutorials. if your are interested or would like to just make some comments on our website, please feel free to visit:

PC Garage World

Edited by millertime (see edit history)

Well I really like the theme which I guess you got from effectica.com It is user friendly and everything is organized. I like the colors but the banner seems a little off, the top looks wierd but if you didn't make it there really isn't anything you can do. It is nice though all in all.As for the site itself I don't really have any computer problems to post sorry and I don't have any tweaks.

My first reaction is Wow, I should say it is one of the best themes I've seen in php-Nuke. I like the theme very much - the only problem I see is the loading speed. In many places internet connection is as slow as snails. It took me much time to see all the graphics properly. But I think it's worth. If one wants a good theme then he also needs to sacrifice loading speed to some extend. However, content is not much for visitors to keep coming back. I think you should increase the content posting. Also, why not make the forums available to all, atleast it must be viewable by visitors. Otherwise when we can't see anything we won't feel like registering in the site at first.