xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NeOniX

Help With Smartstart 5.5(ger) And Proliant3000

Well... ehm it's a shame i know, but i bought a German Compaq Proliant 3000 in eBay cuz it was cheap, and i needed a webserver. Ok,i bought it, it arrived at home, and oh! first one, it had no hdd (in eBay that part was written in German). I contacted the vendor, and it returned the 10% of the price. Ok again, now i wanted to setup the BIOS, and i spent 1hour by pressing F1~12 three times each. I needed SmartStart CD for accessing the setup. I downloaded it and all the stuff, and what a surprise, i start the server with the CD inside, and it nicely says 'SmartStart wird geladen. Bitte warten Sie.' (it means 'SmartStart was loaded. Please wait') and lol, all the stuff inside is in German, and i'm exhausted, i'm goin2kill someone :( can anyone help me reinstalling that SmartStart for servers v5.5?I already have the CD, but i think im goin2need help installing win2k :)