xisto Community

Businessman Who Wants To Do Business In China YiWu commodity City is waiting for the businessman around world

Do you know where you can buy the cheapest pencil, shoes,hair ornament&craft,....The answer is in China. Because the salary there is low. And the biggest market in China is in YiWu ZheJiang. Welcome to YiWu. You have to face not only the language,but also the market environment.I can give you the giude. Businessman who wants to trade in China can touch me by email:peterscom@gmail.comthank you.The photos of Goods I have already exported:http://photo.163.com/photo/html/404.html

Thanks for your invitation. I already went to china. It is very very cheap. You can get anything from there and pay half the price that you could pay on my country. China is awesome I bought plenty of things from there like phones, cameras, shoes, ipods, mp4 players and lots and lots of clothe. The most think I bought that I liked is my mp4 I bought in about 20 pieces and they were sold in a week because the same mp4 in my country costed the double of the amount of money that I paid in china for a single mp4 piece, but I kept one for myself. Electronics are very cheap there so I recommand going there for someone who wants to do buisness and be rich quickly.

Wow.. seems like an interesting venture! Although, I am just a consumer (not a businessman) I am interested if I can get my stuff for cheaper from China. So, do you actually export stuff or do you just provide guides?

Sounds interesting. I know labor is cheap there, but they also sometimes use child labor. I am not sure if China does that anymore, I know they use to, but am not sure. Anyway, it sounds like a good project. So are you trying to get people to go in on this with you? Like help run a business? Or is this you wanting customers? Hey good luck!

Sounds interesting. I know labor is cheap there, but they also sometimes use child labor. I am not sure if China does that anymore, I know they use to, but am not sure. Anyway, it sounds like a good project. So are you trying to get people to go in on this with you? Like help run a business? Or is this you wanting customers? Hey good luck!

i do not think so... a couple can give birth to one child only, so parents manage to bring up the baby better and better. especially send them to a good school, people always save up all money for it.

not all the stuffs are cheaper in china, a thinkpad is more expensive than in american. but there are still a lot of native merchants, like lenovo, benq, they can afford cheaper computers. i bought a big telescope, it is 30-120*100 that only costs 60 bucks, totally worth it.

go shopping in china is not good idea, because it is too far away. you have to flight more than 10 hours and you know, flight is always a little dangerous. Dennis Bergkamp never take airplanes... maybe you just visit ebay or taobao.com, there are all kinds of commodities for sale and cheaper than in stores.

I am from INDIA and know by now what a 'Made in China' tag means. ---- A crap product at a lower price. Almost all products in the indian market from china are 20-40% cheaper than their counterparts here bu are almost 3-5 times more likely to be fake or duplicate. Most products are smuggled through the borders and sold at lower prices. However the finishing of all products are no math whatsoever at all. Starting with toys to se x creams to electronics, everythin g are available. I was travelling to Guwahati via train where a hawker boarded and was selling 'China key rings', along with other items.