xisto Community
skter4938

Web To Design Web and Graphic design portfolio

Not to bad. The design is really plain and simple which is good but could be lightened up a bit although for this kind of site it is ok. I like the navigation and the mouseover effect as well as your logo. As for the site itself I think you should make your news page your home page because it is basically the same thing and no one wants to click around to be able to log in and what not. You also want the statistics and what not on the front page too because that way you know everyone who is hitting the site instead of those that go to the news page.

Nice man, lol your doing almost exactly what I am!

I do think that it really is a nice and simple web layout. But Maybe add somehting to the edges you know? Like to keep the page contained, otherwise awesome job. here is my page: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Keep up the good work! :)

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

Looks good but i think the text should be a bit lighter since is bit hard to read sometimes. Also, i would explain the images you have included under graphical design and maybe add some of you r own images and not photographs as samples. finally, under your past projects, i would increase the screen shot sizes since people would get a better view of what you can do without visiting them all.

seeing as this topic is three years old and the user has eight posts, is it not obvious that he has most likely left this forum?I just don't see the need for three people to say please replace the link....I was just thinking :-p

seeing as this topic is three years old and the user has eight posts, is it not obvious that he has most likely left this forum?
I just don't see the need for three people to say please replace the link....

I was just thinking :-p

aw we dont know that this is 3years past topic! bec. only new at the forum and insanely reading topics that we found! is that a big deal, then this topic should be at the recylebin so that we new members will not saw it anymore simple! :)

sorry for posting,

He might come back though and when he does he'll see that his link is in need of repairs. Luckily this post that was keep alive will save him from more embarrassment. I say keep it going. Three cheers for longevity!!!