xisto Community

What happens when the Warn % meter gets full?Does everyone see your Warn meter?If the meter gets full, is your account suspended/banned or what?Mine is already 10% full. Yikes!

i believe you get banned.....it is all explained in the Xisto reademe somewhere, i read it months ago but dont remeber that part all too wellmaybe you shoult think about reading through it

Only staff can see everyone's warning meter and this includes moderators and administrators. 10% warning is only 1 warning and they increase by 10% Yes I believe you lose your hosting account if you have one and you are banned from the forums. Normally if you are going towards 100% you probably will be banned before then because you do something pretty bad to get that high. It does go down if mods see you improve on whatever you were warned for. To not recieve anymore warnings I suggest you read the Xisto Readme in which there is a link in my signature.

Well, most members never make it to 100%. Because before then most of them are just banned. But ofcourse if it gets to 100% you're banned for sure.