xisto Community
jarro2002

What Do You Think About My New Webpage

I like it a lot. It has a nice proffesional design and the navigation is clear and easy to find. I like the mouseover effects. The banner as well is very sleek and nice. Very nice job overall. The news I think could be farther up but I don't know if what above it is related to the site because I can't read it.

I like it a lot. It has a nice proffesional design and the navigation is clear and easy to find. I like the mouseover effects. The banner as well is very sleek and nice. Very nice job overall. The news I think could be farther up but I don't know if what above it is related to the site because I can't read it.

The "News" are my website updates info

Plenoptic - your website also looks professional but it is almost empty, excluding the forum
Edited by jarro2002 (see edit history)

Very nice website!! Although I don't know Polish but the design is professionnal. Did you code this site all by yourself all it is a ready made template with some modifications? I also noticed that when mousing over a button, the button effect is downloaded every time that you mouse over a button. I don't care but that happened a split of a second, although if someone has a slow connection he will have some problems when mousing over buttons. Nice site!!

The "News" are my website updates info
Plenoptic - your website also looks professional but it is almost empty, excluding the forum

I totaly agree with Plenoptic... you're site looks very professsional. I also like the fact that it looks exactly the same in different browsers. I really don't understand the explination for the news section, but I must say that it whould look much better on the upper side of the website. Of course that means also reducing it a lot. Anyway it is your call...

moved to Showcase > Non-Trap 17 Hosted from General section.

Very nice website!! Although I don't know Polish but the design is professionnal. Did you code this site all by yourself all it is a ready made template with some modifications? I also noticed that when mousing over a button, the button effect is downloaded every time that you mouse over a button. I don't care but that happened a split of a second, although if someone has a slow connection he will have some problems when mousing over buttons. Nice site!!

1. Yes. I made the site entirely by myself. It's all CSS based so it looks
the same in most if not all browsers

2. The mouse over effect is also made on css and it is not downloading the image everytime, it's a small CSS bug but i haven't figured out yet.
Edited by jarro2002 (see edit history)

Very nice website. Yes, as most everyone else has said, it looks very professional, or at least more professional than most other sites i've seen. I'm still waiting to see if i'm accepted for hosting. I requested it almost a week ago and have been waiting ever since. Nice site though.

Well thanks but I sort of gave up on my site for the time being. I made that a long time ago and eventually put it away for a while. I might try to bring it up again and really hope it sets fire but I sort of doubt it.

As for making it all with CSS, that is a very nice piece of work. You are very good at making templates. Keep it up.

Professionally and well designed website. However, too much empty-blank space in any homepage doesn't look good. May be you could consider filling up the white blank space in the right side of the homepage with some image or background image. Also, I'm sorry to complaint that there is pop-up in the homepage. I don't think pop-up is any good idea unless you are a huge site that users have neccesarily to come back. Otherwise, pop-up is annoying. Even though I have pop-up blocker it will prompt me anyway whether to allow or not. There is a room to improve in the design, I know you have the skill and talent to do it. Keep improving your site design.All the best!

Like it. Like it's been said, it looks like very business like/professional. Easy to navigate and find where things are, which is always good points in my book :)Like it! Keep up the good work

I agree nice professional design and the nagivagation is clear and easy to find, but I agree with Plenoptic you can read it, you should consider writing it in english, so that it can be read.