xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Smith

My Game I made

Looks like a pretty cool game. Can't you just make command buttons at the beginning for people to choose what level and what not? Other than that I think the game is pretty neat. I only looked at the screenshots though and haven't had a chance to test it out yet.

Your games look good, and its great having screenshots too. A little description about each game wouldn't go amiss though. If I get time I'll give the games a try and tell you what I think.

Nice site. Your games look like they'd be enjoyable to play; however I can't really play them right now seeing as I am on a school computer. I can't download them. When I get home i'll try them out. I made some cheap game one time using some program I bought when I was about 14 or so. Good luck to you!

Nice site. Found it ironic you was using freewebs on a free host website :)Anyways, I see you use Game Maker (From the default game images)I'll try them later on if I have time... My suggestion from the screen shots would be to make your next game with your own images, even if you suck at drawing (I know I do!) people from GM forums don't get as "annoyed" at you...Not sure why, though...

Ok I will give this game ago.People: Sorry I have not been able to update the site my mom thought i put a virus on comput so she made me give up on internet. But it found out my mom did it lol. So I am back going for more updates on page!