xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

1 Year Anniversary of KuBi

Woohoo! Finaly! 3 Days ago I hit my 1 year anniversary with Xisto! Since June of 2005 I've been with Xisto, through a lot of stuff, new mods, mods retiring, the promotion of mods to admins. All of it. I became a mod in August 2005 I believe, 2 months after joining, and stayed there since, 10 months. It's been a while since then and I've seen Xisto grow a lot. Not to long ago we hit our 10,000 member mark, on a "not-so-light" note. When someone registered 10 spam account, that didn't stop our celebration, we waited.I hope to be with Xisto till the end(lets hope the end never comes). Hopefully I'll see some new mods in the future, it's great when someone joins the team, knowing that to get there they needed to work hard, knowing that they will continue to work hard for the community.Viva Xisto!Thanks everyone for making my stay great!

It's been a while since then and I've seen Xisto grow a lot. Not to long ago we hit our 10,000 member mark, on a "not-so-light" note. When someone registered 10 spam account, that didn't stop our celebration, we waited.

lol I remember that night. I think it was a school night and I was up til 12 something or 1 I forget that part. We hit 10,000 members and lost it and hit it again. I'm glad you have stayed as long as you have because you are a great moderator and I would hate to see you go. I plan on staying here to the end because it really is a great place. Happy Anniversary lol :)

cong to KuBi...you are a good mod who always help other out instantly.well,enjoy your stay here with ours contributing Xisto together later. :)