xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oasis

Question: I can't post in certain topic Why

I would like to know why I keep reciving an error massage on the forum. When I try to post a reply it tells me that I do not have permission to post to that topic. Tell me what is the point of me trying to earn points for free webhosting if I am not allowed to post anything but new topics? :)BTW I am registered at this forum.

Which posts in particular are you having trouble posting to? There should be very few forums you are unable to post to, but sometimes if you try to reply to a topic listed in the "Last posts" or "Last Topics" list you will get a board message saying there is an error. This is usually because that particular topic is "invisible", but unfortunately they are still shown in those lists.

Which posts in particular are you having trouble posting to? There should be very few forums you are unable to post to, but sometimes if you try to reply to a topic listed in the "Last posts" or "Last Topics" list you will get a board message saying there is an error. This is usually because that particular topic is "invisible", but unfortunately they are still shown in those lists.

I think its possible that I can't post on certain topics because I am a Newbie.

Well you can't post in the Hosted members area because you aren't hosted and I think other than that you can post anywhere as long as the post isn't closed or considered spam and was moved to a place where it can't be posted on anymore. Where exactly have you been trying to post?