xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SyneWave

I Need Help Self Explanatory.

You see, I have two best friends. For the sake of anonimity Friend A, Friend B, and Me. Friend A has a sister. She's really cute, and i think i might have feelings for her. Heres the problem. Friend B does too. I really wanna ask her out, but i dont want to hurt my friendship with Friend A or B. Please help me, i dont know what to do, should i just stand back and let friend B ask her, or should I make the first move, hope friend B doesent get hurt and hope i don't offend Friend A. PLease i need help

Personally, I see friends sisters as unfair game. Thats just such a bad position if it ever goes somewhere and your going to get uneasy with friend A. Friend B doesnt matter. If you both like a girl its fair game, may the best duder win. But really, try to find a girl that is your best friends sister...Just my advice...

Lol Society says the truth, higher probably you'll hurt more friend A than B, and B... well, B would have to accept, but A hasnt. Rlly can u forget friend's sisters? :) well, if she was a top model, and your friend was not so friend, the sittuation may be different, but i assume he's a good friend, so if i was you, i was goin2forget her, and continue searchin :(

Either way, friend A's sister is gonna get asked out, according to what i've read. But, it all comes down to whether you really like her or not. Are you falling for her cause of her looks (e.g. cuteness) or cause of who she is? If it's cause of who she is, then do you believe you'll be a better partner than friend B? However, if you're falling for her cause of her looks, then i advise against the intended action. Although, there are many other factors i'm not talking about, these other factors can be taken care of over time. But, before you go on asking her out, i advise you think over your feelings for her.

How well does Friend A know about your previous relationships?, the way i see it, if you ask her out, and you don't have a good track record with treating females right, in the eyes of others, then Friend A may become defensie and hurt your Friendship.On the other hand, if Friend A thinks your a top bloke and believes you'll treat his sis right, he won't have much of a problem. Friend B may like her, does he know you like her? If he does he may back off too, you need to find out how she feels, she may like you and not him, where she may like him but not you as well.

My advice to you would be to talk to each of them friend a b and the sister individualy and see what each of them think about it, that will give you more of an insight into what to do in my opinion.

Mmmm.. my little sister is dating one of my little brother's good friends, at the minute, and it's doing well.It seemed a little weird at first, but at the same time.. we all knew this guy for years, while he was my brother's friend, and we already know he's a good guy, so he got my parent's blessing pretty easily XD

I hope you come and let us know what ends up happening though, this would be an interesting relationship to follow. Why is it though that people say they'd do nothing to hurt friends, but fear that they must cannot go out with there sister?, If the Relationship with the sister was to be the best she had, wouldn't this not make the friendship even stronger?Life is a risk game, i take a risk everytime i drive my car, cause i know im the most inpatient driver on the road, and therefore hate it when the girl i like asks me to pick her up, i get all tense and fear hurting her, but by the end, i know i have spent the afternoon with the person i like.