xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Society

Rise And Fall: Civilizations At War Whatcha Think?

The gaming sites seem to have mixed results. PCGamer(uk) gave it a 91% but gamespot gave it a 6.6/10. Anyone here actually try it? I loved the demo. They really hybrided Dynasty Warriors into Age of Empires. Can anyone who actually owns the game confirm is the real game is as good as the demo? Gamespots user board for this game is just a flaming train of noobs thats bound to derail with a lock. Appricated,Society

Rise And Fall: Civilizations At War , is a good game , with it's graphisme and the sound and the game play , i think you can't go wrong with it , i didn't play the full vertion but from what people say it a cool game , and a friend he is playing and he just tell me that he got fun with this game .

I don't own the game, I only played the demo and watched some trailers. But I did do some searching since I like RTS and the "build an empire" games. Yeah well the previews (and reviews) mainly say it isn't worth it. And as far as I searched on torrents there isn't much interest in this game.If you ask me it seems quite unreal. Take Rome Total War for example... huge difference. I can't explain it but the action seems surreal, and besides there aren't many units on the map like in rome total war or in cossacks. And if you ask me --- a game where you'll only find a few units on the map gives no sense of reality. In rome you could just stay for hours and watch those huge armies marching off and fighting.