xisto Community
aminzzlink

Are You Playing Ragnarok Online ?

Yes i do play sometimes when i visit my closest net cafe and i am not sure on which server i play on, I used to play on main one but they started charging you to play so i said, stuff you and didnt go back! :)

Ragnarok Online is the best game ever. I also host my own private server just for fun and testing. The best class there is, is either Stalker or Gunslinger. They're the best jobs there is, and the other jobs just suck.

The server that I play is Xilero [http://www.xilero.net/]. The rates are great, the community is very nice, they have a ton of custom stuff such as weapons, cards, items, wings, monsters/mobs, drops, and stuff. Also, they have 4 [i think] different severs to choose from and they're all lag-free which is really good. My level there right now is level 232 stalker and I have most of the custom items they got, except the donation items.

Anyways, im also looking foward to RO2 whenever it comes out. Now that just gotta own Lineage 2.

I played on official Ragnarok server and several private servers. But right now, Im on DarkRO. Its really a great server and the GMs always make sure that the game is balanced for all classes so there will be no overpowered classes unlike in other servers.

im playing on AffinityRO, the server has lots of things you couldnt really find in other servers , it has its disadvantages but its still a good server nonetheless, they just need more players from different GMTs cause almost all players are from US area.

Ragnarok can be an awesome game, as long as you have friends or someone else to play with you. I've played on MANY private servers, if you google ragnarok private servers, you'll get a list of 100-200 sites. It's all free, it just takes some time and a little knowledge to install.I played a 30 day trial of Lineage, I never was able to get a full monthly account though. I loved the game, the graphics weren't amazing, but it was really fun to play.

I used to play Ragnarok just to try out the MMORPGs but I was not intrested in contuning it after a few day. I'm a FPS and sports action games lover. The RPGs and MMORPGs are not the food for my play. So i'd stick away form them :)

It's usually good to play RO with friends and such. I learned that when I first got onto the private server my friend told me she was on. Whenever anyone I know isn't online (which is allways >_>), I pretty much end up leveling up all day... which... is pretty much what I do in every RPG I play. xDBut yeah.I'm on the Niktout server, and I have a bunch of usernames, so eh. ^^;

Are you playing Ragnarok online ??? if you answer yes which server are you playing in ??

for me yes i'm playing and i'm playing in a private server http://ww12.animaro.com/ , and my name in is Xakiru , so what about you ???

hi.. i playing animaro but i cant play the game for past one week.....

i cant connect to the server ...... can u tell me pls . if u know the game site tell me. or any updating must done means pls send the link.... pls.

And also tell ur character name.....