xisto Community
darnit

Help A Friend

hey guys, i wanna help a friend of mine, she has a probshe likes a guy, and she wants to get it out of her and tell him she likes him, but she doesnt want to make things awkward between them, and there's also the fact the guys leaving for college in a couple months, but she feels by telling him, it'll lift a big weight off her, but at the same time is scared if things will get awkward

Well if she likes him that much, i thikn that she would have to tell him straight away that way a weight can be lifted from her and if it does get awkward then thats his problme.. he should be able to laugh it off if he doesnt like her back

How could things get anymore awkward then him leaving for college? They're not going to see wach other often, and she is going to think always about the 'What if's?'.

The best bet is to probally avoid that whole situation. She should probally forget about him if hes leaving for college. IRL people dont cancel their college for love. She should set her sights on someone thats going to be hanging around for a while, or if shes leaving for college too, try to find someone there.Just my opinion...