xisto Community

It's pretty and small! What's not to love? I think, however, there should be a little more emphasis on the text - a little more of the lightning? I dunno, but it's very good. Great job :)

wow a great sig ,... but i didn't understand what does mean , i think because i don't know the character who is in , but generally it 's a cool sig !

as siad before whats not to love about it, thats sweet dude!!, nice job well done, it does seem to be a difficult render to use but you ahve used it beuitifally, what brushes did you use and can u post them here so we cna donwlaod them please, sorry for my spelling its late and im very tired and i cant be f***ed to go back and change it, anyways yeah if you could show use what brushes and that you used then that would totally rock!! ncie job on the sig and i love it, veyr well done, where do you get your renders aas well???? thanks and keep up the good work!!