xisto Community
MusicOnly

America`s Army Your opinion

I find out for this game year ago, and I must say that the game is very good. Most of all because it is free!
Graphic is OK but it could be better. Team play is great in this game.It is not like COD where you kill every one who is in front of you. If you kill teammate you will be sent to military prison( for further playing you need to re-conect).
Game has trainings for medic, markmanship, parachute. You can not have sniper if you did not passed Adv. Markmanship training.
It has got small number of servers, and on some servers you will meet unfair admins who wil kick you from server for nothing.

What do you think about this game? Have you played it?

More about game on Americas army online

I never played this game before, I think I should try it. But I really don't like to play action game they are too cruel and full of violence, so I prefer playing RPG's and chest. Although thanks for the link that was big help!

teammate you will be sent to military prison( for further playing you need to re-conect).

You don't necessarily have to reconnect, it depends on what server you are on. Sometimes you will just be kicked to the main screen or sometimes you just commit suicide.

I do play the game everyday when I can. I started in November. It really is a lot of fun and they make new versions improving the game every couple months. They are getting ready to make a version 3.0 which will be a completely new game after version 2.8 comes out. I enjoy it a lot, being in a clan is also fun on this game because you can match other clans and what not. My name is [hwy]Plenoptic if anyone has seen me on there. I am 49 honor so far.

This game was developed for the US Army training division. This game was never ment to be released. But lucky for the US Army, releasing the game was a very good, all-be-it, savy marketing ploy. :)

I downloaded this game a while ago and played it for a day or so. I got bored with having to go through all the training crap. It's basically just a recruitment game to try and recruit people for the army. Also my computer didn't handle it too well when I had it. I never actually made it to the part where I can actually play and shoot people because training took so god damn long.Therefore, I don't know how the gameplay or anything is because I never actually made it there.

Although it isn't that helpful to have a computer that can't play the game it is a little slow in the beginning. I thought the training was pretty cool. If you really have to you can cheat on all the tests but I took them all seriously. It helps you get used to the game although it is supposed to help you see what the people in the army does but they don't really try to talk you into it unless you are on one of their servers. After you get the hang of the game and where to go on a map it really is a lot of fun.

THis game is pretty sweet i like the way they set it up. Like how you must gain certain badges to play on sertain servers on the multiplayer.Make the servers only contain good players and no noobs. The guns and the single player were also good i thought i would rate this game like an 8.

I tried this game out once but hated it. First, I try to play but I can't because I have to go through training. So, I decide to try medic training because I look being a medic. But, I have to sit through a 15minute presentation, IN GAME, and learn how to see if someone is dead. Nothing about how to heal people in the game. But plenty of info for if my friend's jaw is blown off and I need to give them mouth-to-mouth. Then I took a test and passed and did some more training. Then I tried the actual online play. Wow that was crap. I spawn at a point with all my other american buddies. I walk along and go over a log thing or something and I'm shot. Wasn't to happy, but I was prepared to learn and get better through experience and more gameplay. So, I sit there for 14 minutes until everyone finally dies except one guy. All they did was hide and try sniping each other with M16's. The game isn't as "actiony" as other games such as Battlefield 2(BESTEST). So, I tried playing again. I died. Then I quit. Then I uninstalled it. THen I wished to never play the game again. ever. I usually am the type of gamer that would die alot in the beginning, but then learn, and pwn. Like I do in BATTLEFIELD2 or counter strike. But the wait was just to ridiculous. So, I didn't even bother trying to learn, and pwn.

Edited by siotoxin (see edit history)

I tried this game out once but hated it. First, I try to play but I can't because I have to go through training. So, I decide to try medic training because I look being a medic. But, I have to sit through a 15minute presentation, IN GAME, and learn how to see if someone is dead. Nothing about how to heal people in the game. But plenty of info for if my friend's jaw is blown off and I need to give them mouth-to-mouth. Then I took a test and passed and did some more training. Then I tried the actual online play. Wow that was crap. I spawn at a point with all my other american buddies. I walk along and go over a log thing or something and I'm shot. Wasn't to happy, but I was prepared to learn and get better through experience and more gameplay. So, I sit there for 14 minutes until everyone finally dies except one guy. All they did was hide and try sniping each other with M16's. The game isn't as "actiony" as other games such as Battlefield 2(BESTEST). So, I tried playing again. I died. Then I quit. Then I uninstalled it. THen I wished to never play the game again. ever.

The game really does turn you off at the beginning because it is really slow going and you die early and have to wait 10 minutes for a new round to start. After you get going though it gets better because you are shooting more people, and know more of what to do. Trying the different maps will help you find there is more action than you think. This game keeps me occupied many hours of the week. I do believe the training is annoying but they only do it to try and get Army recruits because that game brings in more than half of the people that plan to join the army and it is a game. I think they want to try and fit in as much army like stuff as they can to make the Army look cool.

I don't really like it, the game plays like one big US Marketing campaign. Gaming shouldnt't be used to gather recruits for real life war, I mean, a gamer is a huge difference than a real soldier... :<

This game is truly awesome. I think that overall, for an ARMY game it's awesome. This was the first game ever made from the ARMY to recruit people, and it's pretty accurrate. Like you just can't go online to any sever, you have to complete practice (VERY HARD) to go and play on certain levels. Online multiplayer is a real pain in that you know what. It is VERY HARD because of it's realism. Its pretty much 2 shots and you are dead, and then you have to wait forever to join again. I would think that a respawning feature would be more convenient and a bit more fun, but overall the game performs well. The smoke gernades are beautiful, and they are actually realistic, because a team of smart players will all have 1 smoke gernade thrown out by each player, making a MASSIVE smoke could that you cannot see through at all, and they will all have some left over. The weapons are perfect. The aiming is a bit harder, but it is realistic. I perfer Halo: Trial Version better but I can't say that for what the ARMY was aiming for, that they didn't make it. This game has quality, and I think that everyone should commend that. The graphics aren't top-notch, but they aren't just some lame graphics engine either. This game has that edge on it's online multiplayer mode, and "yes" it can be improved, but then again this was only a recruiting instrument, this isn't Killzone for crying out loud.