xisto Community
kingbling

Hay Guys

I would like to introduce myself...My name is Sean M. Mallon.I'm currently working on a website for video game lovers and I would like to get some ideas on format color ect...I hope that you guys can give me some input.I'll start a new post for this at a later date. :) **PS**I'm glad to be hear. :(

Hey sean!Welcome to the forum. Once you start with your website and the color scheme and all other stuff, I am sure members over here will be glad to help you. We hope to see that you as a good member of this community. And I am sure you'll be loving it too.Please make sure that you have gone through the Xisto Readme (link is in the shoutbox) and go through the links in it and most of your queries related to Xisto will be solved and you'll be aware of rules too!Enjoy your posting and hosting over here :)

Hey sean!
Welcome to the forum. Once you start with your website and the color scheme and all other stuff, I am sure members over here will be glad to help you. We hope to see that you as a good member of this community. And I am sure you'll be loving it too.

Please make sure that you have gone through the Xisto Readme (link is in the shoutbox) and go through the links in it and most of your queries related to Xisto will be solved and you'll be aware of rules too!

Enjoy your posting and hosting over here :)

I have a quick question about your hosting plans. I would like to know how do i track the pts. ?

the pts?? you mean the points? all you have to do is stay active on the forum, post good quality posts, this is all explained in the Xisto readme... which is ocated in my signatureanyways, welcome to the site sean, i always liked the name sean, i want to name my kid sean lol anyways, i hope you enjoy your stay here, i hope you get your hosting, and you make a sucessfull website :) lol

Do you mean track the points as in see how many you have? There's a box with your current number of credits in red on the forum index.Welcome to Xisto.

hello Mallon,welcome to Xisto forum.your avatar looks very funny and cool,hehe...i have saved it :)there are many good designers who can help you out .i'dlike to join the topic you would talk about...and enjoy your stay here.good luck.

Welcome to Xisto. If you would like help with your site you can make a post in the Internet section of the forums and can put it in Reviews or Showcase the subforums or make a post referring to your site. There are many people here that can help you out. I think you have already figured out that the hosting credits you have is on the main page of the forum in a box. If you want to track how many per post you have recieved you would have to look at the amount you have before the post and after to see how many you earned for that post.I would like to say though that I would be careful how much of your personal information you give out on the internet. I am not saying that this place isn't safe but in the online world you never know who someone is even if they seem like a nice person that doesn't mean they are in real life. Just a suggestion.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto Kingbling! I hope you enjoy it and I hope to see you posting quite a bit here. Nice to meet you Sean, my name is Cory but you can call me Slay. :)You'll have to give me a link when you get your video game site up and going so I can check it out. I'm not much of a gamer but I'm into some, well I use to be quite a bit but have lost interest in video games. As for getting tips on what to use I'm sure it a lot of people here will have some suggestions for you.Also like mayank stated above, before to read the rules and readme so you understand how to do everything. Also so you know what you can and can't do. :(

Hey, I'm known around here as Biskie (the people at the forum like to keep me secret o_O), and if you need any CSS/silly artsy doodles/XHTML/etc, you know where to come to!Me...I mean. Come to me :)Anyways, when you're designing your video game site, I'd probably go ahead and pick a favorite. It's hard, I know, but you've gotta. Then, find an image of the game and pick colors from it. It's as easy as that. When making images, credit people if you have to!