xisto Community
BooZker

Service Status Question The light is blinking yellow?

Disk sda6 (/tmp) 81 % (and a yellow light blinking)

What does that mean? A couple days ago everything was green, but now that. Is that bad. I cant tell anything is different on the site. My site address is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ if you need to know that.

Yeah, I see the same thing. To see what's going on, go into cPanel on server Gamma, go to server Status, and you will see that disk sda6 (/tmp) is running at 86% load. I'm guessing that this isn't really a problem because temporary folders/partitions would be sued a bit, but I'm surprised because I've never seen it at that load before.See the attachment below.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

Yah i see nothing wrong happening on my site, but i hope it does not get worse.

I don't think that will matter for a normal site. It may have something to do with those who use many features in the hosting which many of us are not using and the sites hosted here are not effecting as far as I know. I hope experts will answer us too.