xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amir691

Top Ten Web Script Libraries

1) Moo.fx - A superlightweight, ultratiny, megasmall javascript effects library, written with prototype.js. It?s easy to use, fast, cross-browser, standards compliant, provides controls to modify Height, Width, and Opacity with builtin checks that won?t let a user break the effect with multiple crazy clicks. It?s also optimized to make you write the lesser code possible.2) Rico - An open source JavaScript library for creating rich internet applications. Provides full Ajax support, drag and drop management, and a cinematic effects library.3) Swat - Developed by silverorange, Swat is an open source web application toolkit built with PHP.4) ColorCombos - Who would?ve thought a color library would end up mixed in with a bunch of JavaScript and PHP libraries? Well they do have a pretty sweet little color library for finding color combinations, all you do is select the color and they show you some nice combos that work with that color.5) script.aculo.us - Provides you with easy-to-use, compatible and, ultimately, totally cool JavaScript libraries to make your web sites and web applications fly, Web 2.0 style. I?m sure I?m not alone when I say this library is my favorite.6) Mochikit - A kick-**bottom** lightweight JavaScript library that will help you get *BLEEP* done fast.7) Dynamic Drive CSS Library - Here you?ll find original, practical CSS codes and examples such as CSS menus to give your site a visual boast.8) PEAR - A framework and distribution system for reusable PHP components. PEAR provides the above mentioned PHP components in the form of so called ?Packages?.9) DHTML Goodies - A good sized library of DHTML and AJAX scripts.10) dojo - Open source JavaScript toolkit that makes professional web development better, easier, and faster. if your new to web developement, and wand to make a cool and interactive website check these out. just google their names.

2) Rico - An open source JavaScript library for creating rich internet applications. Provides full Ajax support, drag and drop management, and a cinematic effects library.

Hmm.. I don't really know about Rico but the controls it offers seem like nothing compared to BackBase which offers a much larger library of controls and its free (like Rico).

if your new to web developement, and wand to make a cool and interactive website check these out. just google their names.

I AM new to web development and would like to look at some of those resources. Is there any chance you could post some good clickable links here to avoid having to Google each one. Not that I'm lazy or anything, I just like being able to go directly to the pages.