xisto Community
FirefoxRocks

Multiple Trap17 Accounts Same household, different people

Is it allowed to have multiple Xisto accounts from the same location? I know that you have powerful tools to detect IP addresses.I am asking this because other family members want to use Xisto as thier web host because it is so awesome. Unfortuneately, we dont' have more than 1 IP address so we have to share the same connection. It is permitted to have multiple Xisto accounts on the same IP address?

Yes, to a point. You can use multiple hosting accounts from the same IP, but if we find out it's the same person, one or both accounts could be suspended. Just make sure you're on your own account when making posts and such, so you don't seem like the same person, and you'll be fine.

Yes make sure you are in your own account when posting as the chances are pretty good that you and the people in your house will have slightly diffrent tastes, while you might spend more time in PHP help, they might spend time in free stuff. Or as an alternate option you could suggest they get an Xisto account.

Edited by moldboy (see edit history)

Or as an alternate option you could suggest they get an Xisto account.

That's a good suggestion. Xisto offers pretty much the same hosting, just with a different populace. It would completely block out any confusion with the same ips though.

It will be suspicious to have multiple accounts from the same family member. I think much like google adsense Xisto should also allow only one account from same address. And the other option of course is Xisto.

Ok. I have 5 people in my house that wants to use Xisto because it is SO awesome! :)2 people don't mind using Xisto.net while me (12 years old) and two others prefer Xisto.com.I will check out Xisto before signing up because some people suggested it also.