xisto Community
JasperIk

I Have Severe Anger Issues...

A good portion of the time im pretty laid back, and I let things go by me. But it seems latley, I get so angry about everything. I get angry if i dont get my way, which isn't really how i normally am, i normally don't care. Or i get angry, if someone likes something, because i dont think they should because i either do, or i dont so really no one can win with me. The biggest thing is, if i used to like something, and became friends with someone because they liked it, and now we or atleast i hate them, when i see/hear/do that thing, i get so angry, and I just want to shoot them, or shoot myself, anything that would let me forget they ever existed. Im sick of being so angry towards everything, its almost as bad as my guilt.

I think you should get some relaxation in another country alone. That will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. As I assume, if that is your pic in this sig, that your age is about 17-22 then in this time every guy will feel angry because he is depressed from work or college and social problems. So what you need is to forget all those for some time,away from home, friends and family and go to a strange country with different people. Then return home, and start a new page you will feel that everything changed and even yourself.

yup this usually happens at this age.. It happens to me too.. I just go to my room.. Listen rock songs give all bad words to myself..Bang my head over the music then i'm again ready for next social bashing :):D:(

Gotta find ways to relax man. Have a few drinks, or what-have-you.Anger is deffinatly no fun. And loosing control of your actions is quite scary. If this keeps up for a while you might want to concider seeing someone about it, as it might possibly stem from a chemical imbalancement.In the mean time, here's an exericise that I use when I'm getting pissed...maybe it'd help you: First I take a few deep breaths, then I think the problem in the larger context of my life. Am I even going to remember that it happened a year from now? In most cases, no. Then I try to tell myself that if other people want to act like morons it's their problem--not mine.

I think you should get some relaxation in another country alone. That will make you feel comfortable and relaxed. As I assume, if that is your pic in this sig, that your age is about 17-22 then in this time every guy will feel angry because he is depressed from work or college and social problems. So what you need is to forget all those for some time,away from home, friends and family and go to a strange country with different people. Then return home, and start a new page you will feel that everything changed and even yourself.

Lol, I'm not sure where you live, but it's somewhat hard for americans to visit other countries. We've got a few choices...go to mexico (and avoid the water), go to canada (and speak french in some areas), or spend a bunch of money on a plane ticket somewhere else.

Not like Europe or South America where each country has like 6 borders. =/

I went to russia to visit family last year , didn't really help. When i try to evaluate the situations that anger me, i just get even more angry, i get angry that they have happened, and that i allowed them too. But it just sucks a lot because my stomach turns to knotts, and i feel like its bubbling up, and my heart hurts...both my physical heart, and my mental one. In general though, im sick of being angry at a lot of stuff, and a lot of people, i feel like i hate everyone and everything. I think its just a loss of control, i dont know... i just get angry when not everyone is how i think they should be, i know its wrong, but i can't help it. I don't want everyone to be the same, but there are some groups of people i just hate, and i want to mold them into something i like. For example, i hate when people talk about their kids, and they say how its SOO cute that they have messy faces, but i cant bring it up to them, or else they put me down because im a teen, and im a guy i dont know how to raise children, forgive me for wanting america to have healthy children, and clean faces...shall i leave you all alone to feed your kids chocolate chip cookies, and let the chocolate turn to crust on their faces? That angers me deeply, because i want so badly for these people to just LISTEN to what i have to say, because i think its better then their parenting ideas. I just want to be in control of everyone, and as a result ive become angry at the world.

Ah, the power of suggestion. :)But, um, you should take note of everything that bothers you. Then, write down ways that such a thing could be improved. And carry around sticky notes and something to write with. When you see something you don't like, just write down the "solution" on the sticky note, and just hand that note to the person. If they take it into consideration, good for you. If they toss it away, you can write them another note not to litter. :D But seriously, if they toss it away, at least you tried. :(And just leave it as that.

From where comes anger?Anger comes from the accumulation of great energie. When you are angry go exercice and do sports that will evacuate all the energy you have. Try to scream in a very loud voice when you are alone or dance. Don't listen to rock muic that will make you feel more angry and stressed, but listen to classic that will make you more relaxed. And stick to Truefusion's advice.

Well few months ago the same thing was happening to me. I think every guy has a "period" that lasts longer then a womens, but stays away longer also. That is just what i have found over my few years on earth lol

From where comes anger?Anger comes from the accumulation of great energie. When you are angry go exercice and do sports that will evacuate all the energy you have. Try to scream in a very loud voice when you are alone or dance. Don't listen to rock muic that will make you feel more angry and stressed, but listen to classic that will make you more relaxed. And stick to Truefusion's advice.

I dont think rock music makes me more angry, rap makes me VERY VERY angry, which [besides the fact that it sucks, and isnt music] is why i dont listen to it. Country music makes me want to shoot myself in the head. Rock music relaxes me, and even if it doesn't sometimes it helps bring out my anger because instead of taking it out on myself, or someone else, i just sing with it, or maybe if im really really upset cry with it, because it allows me to express my emotions through someone elses words, and instruments. Classical when im angry just makes me more angry, its too annoying, i have to be in the right mood to listen to it, and when im angry that is not the mood.

Someone here is strange. Anyway, everyone has his own taste, it is your choice. I made this advice according to what makes me relaxed. Eventually, everyone can do what ever he wants, I mean I don't know what makes you feel relaxed. I hope you get better soon.Regards.

I sense from your posts that there is a lot of stuff inside of you that you need to get out. You need to figure out a way to channel it into something productive. Find time to be alone- preferrably outside. I've learned this my my recent experiences. I wouldn't say that I have severe anger issues or anything, I've just been very annoyed with a lot of people. Walking to the park and sitting under a tree has worked wonders for me. Keep a journal and keep track of the things that set you off. That's sort of self therapy. If that doesn't seem to help, you might want to talk to a professional.

I find myself to be just angry, and can't ever really be happy. Im not sad, just angry. I can't even walk outside because i get so angry. I live in the city, and as soon as i walk out there is cigarette buts everywhere, dried up gum on the side walks, graffitti, crappy lawns etc...One then that completley angers me, is cracks in a side walk, when i was like 8 i tripped and fell on one [it wasnt a crack really, but one side walk plate was up higher then the other] while running, and completley screwed up both knees, why are people so careless? I mean not only is it ugly, its a safety hazord. Its just i find little things to get angry about, i can't just look at something and see what everyone else sees, or doesn't see...all i see is the bad parts of it, like if there was a red rose, and part of it was black i would get angry that it isnt completley red.

When I get angry, rock always helps me. You need something straight ahead and with some message that you can identify with. Grunge music helped me a lot when I was a teenager and it seems like I didn?t belong to this world and suicide looked liked the best option. Nowadays I feel the same but it doesn?t bother me too much. Ramones are my favourite band when I need to change my mood. The fact is that you?ll have to live with all those wrong things that you see around because you aren?t able to change the world. Of course you can change some things, but at a very low level. It?s hard because if you exteriorize your anger, things will go wrong but if you save it for yourself, it will eat you from the inside and you?ll feel awfully and depressed. It seems that you are fed up with living in the city... I suggest you to go outisde for a period of time, not necessary to another country but if you go to another country, don?t go to a nother big city (or at least find a more civilizated one).

i think you need a vacation somewhere to relax. just by yourself and enjoy it. you need to go swimming or go to a beach and lay down. i get angry sometimes also. but i just lay back and sometimes a good old vacation and fix it.