xisto Community
Tom

Ridiculously Ugly

Nice choice in fonts, but, for the main text, the font makes it look like "Toni" instead of "Tom". Some space inbetween the texts would do well, like a pixel or two, in my opinion, so it doesn't look like "Tom" is resting upon "Ridiculously Ugly". Colors are awesome. Nice choice in render. I give it 8.7/10.

Quite funny. Now thats a really ridiculous sig you got there man.*Laughing*

Yeah I thought so! It took me quite awhile to find out how to blend the text in nicely!! WASN'T EASY! Then I got impatient so i just rushed the text! I'll repost the sig later on when I fix the text!!

I agree with the "Toni" thing. I haven?t realized that it was Tom after I read the first comment. I find very good and original, different to all those typical sigs with anime characters, heroes, etc.

personally i think the signature pverall is great lots of colors good brushing a nice render tho the text choice could have been better still good blending.. this is a a good sig..keep it up man